How many camera bodies do you have?

How many Camera Bodies do you have

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are just counting SLRs. I have two:

Dynax 7 35mm SLR
Dynax 5D

1 and my first cam, 30D... Have been with me thru many thinghs b4... Haha...

strange. why does one need to have 5 bodies? can i share what he is doing with them? as a collection?

My wife asked me the same question. So I asked her why she need so may pairs of shoes since she has only two feet....

Now I must buy new toys VERY QUIETLY. :sweat:

My wife asked me the same question. So I asked her why she need so may pairs of shoes since she has only two feet....

Now I must buy new toys VERY QUIETLY. :sweat:

after reading more on the types of formats (not just digital), from medium/large format, DSLR, rangefinder, and film v.s. digital, i start to understand why some people use so many cameras. my view previously is myopic.

progression in time, maybe, but think of that, maybe possible

1. DSLR
2. film SLR
3. compact backup
4. special cameras, e.g. panaroma
5. handphone camera.

quite possible to have 5, provided they actively use all.

for me, i only consider the active one i use, so it is only 1.

Like that also can be counted :bsmilie::what:

but you have spectacular shots thus far too! haha

you dun want to be caught in the start of your trip in kenya or alaska, when your one and only DSLR, or one and only lens, are down, and you have no where to buy a new DSLR or new lens even if you have the money.

4 essential photgraphic component

1. body (most ppl usually bring only 1)
2. lens (bring 2-3 is not uncommon)
3. memory cards
4. batteries

i figure that i would keep my current body when i upgrade to another body, and bring the light D50 as a backup body.

One only. Typically, that should suffice for travelling. Unless you are doing paid shoots that requires fast action like wedding or sports, then I guess you need 2 bodies with 2 different lens fixed.

SLRs, 3. Canon EOS 300D, Nikon D50 and a Nikon FM2. I also have a Yashica from wayyy back but I don't know how well it actually works. If you're including point-and-shoots, then 5.

1x DSLR
1x PnS

Thinking about upgrading my DSLR. :think:

Do pros carry 5 bodies slung over their body for a shoot? :confused:

Do pros carry 5 bodies slung over their body for a shoot? :confused:

Only crazy idiots =)

cameraxj8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.