Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
So that the ones with lots of bags feel vindicated, and those that need to justify more than one bag can point here and say "See, all them PLOFESSEOWNALs got many, many bags, mah...."

:D

Hey Darren, how many do you have?:)

Not many, only 5 ;p

Huh? What camera? :p

Originally posted by Darren
Not many, only 5 ;p
Wow! So MANY! :eek: I need to catch up then...wanna sell any of them?

Not counting those that I have stopped using, I have basically 3 camera bags.

1. Full-sized shoulder-bag for events that require more equipment, such as weddings. This is a Cullman bag, but I don't remember the model.

2. Lowelpro Photorunner. Packs my F801S mounted with 24-50 AF, plus 80-200 AI, and SB24. The side pouch can take a few rols of film plus batteries. For the past few months, I have been using this bag to carry my CP995, tele and wide converters, external battery pack, flash bracket, SB24, and other accessories.

3. My latest addition. This is a belt-based carrying bag. A Craftman's tool-belt with 2 Samsonite pouches. Very useful for carrying my CP995 around for hiking and outdoor trips. I can add more pouches if necessary and can even add a shoulder harness if the weight gets too much and make it like a SBO!

aad.jpg

Originally posted by roygoh
aad.jpg

wah sey!!! looks very familliar!!!
can put waterbottle and poncho also...
very handy!!!

:what:

i've got zero bags at the moment... using a generic waistpouch and a foam wrapper for my coolpix 995

:what:
How comfortable is it when taking prone positions? Ah... I can picture it in my head... photographer doing fire & movement with CP995, tracking an animal in the outdoors... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

..NuTs..

3. My latest addition. This is a belt-based carrying bag. A Craftman's tool-belt with 2 Samsonite pouches. Very useful for carrying my CP995 around for hiking and outdoor trips. I can add more pouches if necessary and can even add a shoulder harness if the weight gets too much and make it like a SBO!

aad.jpg

next time use SBO can liaoz... no need camera bag :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well that the bag that i got for my Oly C2100 .
Got is as low as 12.5 $ US ,and its good stuff , plus water proof .

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

Wah that one really looked like a product from the army man...anyone here can recommend a good backpack-type camera bag? Preferably LowePro...

Originally posted by chyeo
Wah that one really looked like a product from the army man...anyone here can recommend a good backpack-type camera bag? Preferably LowePro...

If this opinion is about my bag .
Then my friend for sure you have not be in the army yet :D

*bump* since there is interest in bags now ...

Originally posted by syncmaster
Well that the bag that i got for my Oly C2100 .
Got is as low as 12.5 $ US ,and its good stuff , plus water proof .

Are you SURE that it is WATER-PROOF? :D

:devil:

I've got 3 and each has its own pros and cons. The Lowepro Microtrekker 100: small and comfortable, distributes weight evenly as it's a backpack (pro), but can't get my gear/accessories quickly (con). The Domke f-6: hip-hugging and stays on my shoulders (pro), but so roomy I tend to overpack and end up with aching back and shoulders. The Domke f-5xb: just nice for a camera body and a lens plus film, hoods,filters, batteries (pro), but that's about it (con)!
Love them or hate them, even the most un-PLOFESSEOWNALs (why do i see 'seow' in it?) among us need at least one bag, preferrably 2 or 3 or 4 or ... :D

BTW, Belle&Sebastain, I've seen some Crumpler-inspired bags at psbb recently. :thumbsup: Like the canvas satchels a lot too. What about more padded bags with compartments/inserts soon? ;)

BTW, Belle&Sebastain, I've seen some Crumpler-inspired bags at psbb recently. Like the canvas satchels a lot too. What about more padded bags with compartments/inserts soon?

isit? :D bags not my territory, me design menswear BUT me could advise. hemm, if camera bags more ppl like maybe could commission to do but must get approval first.

Status
Not open for further replies.