How many bought your 10D from Best Denki ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitrile said:
its a rip off.

yes its a know fact. However quite tempted by the safety 5 warranty. Imagine if you are using it 3yrs down the road and one of the part fail you. THe warranty will come in handy.

That was what happen to my Harmon Kardon AV system 2 yrs back. I blew the power supply untill got smoke come out( made a wrong connection). Took it back to Best and was returned to me a week later , no question asked. That was in the 2-3rd after I purchase the equipment.

Your middle-of-the-road EOS-10D today will be a victim of obsolescence three, not to mention five years down the road, thanks to newer, better and cheaper cameras.

r32 said:
Your middle-of-the-road EOS-10D today will be a victim of obsolescence three, not to mention five years down the road, thanks to newer, better and cheaper cameras.

Hi, I'm not sure what are the terms from Best. The one from HN is actually in the form of insurance. Which means that if it fails 5 years down the road, they're still obliged to repair it for you. either that, or they can replace one of a similar value. So I can actually see this as a protection.

So you buy 10D at 3099 from HN, then add a couple of hundreds for the extended warranty. 5 years later, it fails, maybe you get to exchange a 1Ds Mk III or something similar :D

Regards,
JK

You wish. It's not like that lah.

tanjk said:
Hi, I'm not sure what are the terms from Best. The one from HN is actually in the form of insurance. Which means that if it fails 5 years down the road, they're still obliged to repair it for you. either that, or they can replace one of a similar value. So I can actually see this as a protection.

So you buy 10D at 3099 from HN, then add a couple of hundreds for the extended warranty. 5 years later, it fails, maybe you get to exchange a 1Ds Mk III or something similar :D

Regards,
JK

:D fat hope brother. may be 5yrs down the road they tell you due to depreciation, its worth a 300D :blah: :bsmilie: , not bad also.

Status
Not open for further replies.