How Many Australian CSers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huynhie

Aug 11, 2004
Sydney
Can I see a show of hands for those living in Australia and how did you know about this site.

I only found this site whilst searching for "markins in singapore" on yahoo as I was on a business trip to Singapore a few months ago and wanted to pick up some thing nice. The search result showed a thread from this site.

Problem was both CP and Eastgear ran out of stock when I got there so I picke up a Arca Swiss B1 instead ;)

hey hey! I'm from Perth (and living in Perth)

Found out about ClubSnap when I was taking photographs of the Merlion, and I'm approached by a friendly person :D

adamadam said:
hey hey! I'm from Perth (and living in Perth)

Found out about ClubSnap when I was taking photographs of the Merlion, and I'm approached by a friendly person :D

g'day. living in perth too. actually came here back in 86. but spent the last 10 years in sg.

Greetings to you all.

Pablo,
Bribie island was quite famouse a year back(The Hot House). Have you met your new neighbours? Are they still living there?

Huynhie said:
Greetings to you all.

Pablo,
Bribie island was quite famouse a year back(The Hot House). Have you met your new neighbours? Are they still living there?

Hello, no have not bumped into them yet, the new estate where the are is just up the road from me though.
Quite an expensive part of Bribie to live; some blocks were going for $600,000 land only :bigeyes:
Oh well, I still like my humble little place :cool:

OT: since most if not all aussie pple r looking at this thread now... may i ask is there any camera shop in perth selling 2nd hand lense or brand new ones? shops with good price in aussie? or even do lense cleaning or repair?

Thank You!

kegler said:
OT: since most if not all aussie pple r looking at this thread now... may i ask is there any camera shop in perth selling 2nd hand lense or brand new ones? shops with good price in aussie? or even do lense cleaning or repair?

Thank You!

My advise to you myfriend is to buy a magazine called Photographic Trader (yellow front and back cover, out every two months), it lists all the second hand camera dealers in Australia and the goods they stock as well as private sellers. It's an excellent magazine.

also try Camera Electronic

and Plaza Cameras

for brand new equipement in Australia, everywhere is expensive compare to other places like Singapore and HK.

If you own a Nikon Mount then my suggestion is European Cameras

It's in Drummoyne and is the cheapest on average compared to every where else. I have bought a number of things through them.

greetings from sydney ;)

Goodday mate,

Was wondering if you can lend me a wakeboard and rugby to use a prop for this Sunday's morning photo shoot? Will return by afternoon if necessary.

Willing to pay a deposit for it.

Thanks

Sim aka petf69

To people in Perth,

I'm trying to find out how much a dry cabinet costs there. I have a 50L one here in S'pore and am considering to move it there or just sell it and buy a new one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.