how long were u put on hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
At the moment....

I am put on hold by Singtel Billing department 1688 for about 1 hour, longer than that but then I only check my time when I was bored after a while, and that was at 1111 am , and now the time is 1213pm. I am still on hold.

At the moment....

I am put on hold by Singtel Billing department 1688 for about 1 hour, longer than that but then I only check my time when I was bored after a while, and that was at 1111 am , and now the time is 1213pm. I am still on hold.

They always put me on hold for a loooooooooong time. If i'm lucky, i'll get served in 40 mins. :angry:

At the moment....

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Did you guys bring this up to Singtel?

I can understand 3-5 minutes, but over an hour sounds absolutely ludicrous!!!

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Did you guys bring this up to Singtel?

I can understand 3-5 minutes, but over an hour sounds absolutely ludicrous!!!

Yes i did but pointless. I might want to change to M1. Heard their service is so much better.

Can't believe it. 1hr! I was never put on hold for 1hr before.

My record for M.O.M. to query about work permit...... 52 mins.
Put on speaker mode and wait it out. This happen a few times. "Usually" 30 mins.

Last edited:
this is holygible....... :S

I kana before with Starhub, call so many times and no one pick up! till i gave up and went down to the centre straight.

1 hour? wow. that's considered short for an Australian based person like myself. heh. in fact, waiting for "human contact" on your call through to any major Aussie telco can range from 10 minutes to 120 minutes, believe it or not. all this whilst the telco is still charging you for the call!

the longest I've been put on hold by customer service in Singapore was 30 minutes.

My worst-case-scenario was with Singtel and Citibank.

Singtel was about some internet connection problem and Citibank was about some billing enquiries for my Dad's credit card.

Both companies put me on hold for around 40 to 45 minutes. I put the phone on speaker-mode; then go and do my stuff until I hear someone attends my call. It's madness to press the phone against your ear for a good 40 to 45 minutes! My ears will become damn hot lah!

So if I need to call a company's customer service hotline, I usually do it with my home phone.

At the moment....

And the reason why I have switched to M1 many many years back. Anyone here working with Singtel care to explain?

At the moment....

you call at lunch time of coz long waiting hours mah. they are not robot, they need to eat one mah...........................

nothing to say...........................
really....................

you call at lunch time of coz long waiting hours mah. they are not robot, they need to eat one mah...........................

nothing to say...........................
really....................

at 1111 am ??!?! lunch time?
ur lunch sure start early.

those helpdesk on shift one, some eat at 11, some 12 noon , some 1pm.

Then there shouldn't be any reason why I am put on hold for so long. And i definitely called before 11am.

:thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Well, it might as well be since it appears that just about everyone in Singapore is willing to accept such standards. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.