how long u woo a gal before giving up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the guy realized his mistake (never use his brain and heart) when he ROM the guy, like just follow follow his peers and the thread of getting ROM amongst couples. Well, better to be honest now than to live a lie or double life pretending to be her faithful hubby.

snowspeeder said:
Maybe the guy realized his mistake (never use his brain and heart) when he ROM the guy, like just follow follow his peers and the thread of getting ROM amongst couples. Well, better to be honest now than to live a lie or double life pretending to be her faithful hubby.

think i should sit down & rethink my decision... *i gotten 3 marriage proposal before... 2 still valid... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think i should sit down & rethink my decision... *i gotten 3 marriage proposal before... 2 still valid... ;p

No, you need to find some dark corner and squat down (maybe take a puff) and consider how lucky you have been. Cherish what u have, good fortune don't last forever.

espn said:
No feeling is no feeling, cannot stay together then, split lah, what's the good to force to stay together.

At least they didn't plan for the dinner then call off.

Your wife's friend's hubby-to-be did the right thing!!!

It's me with my 2 cents again...

I wouldn't want to call it that way...abit of gloating over ppl's misfortune in that sense.

If the whole relationship is a mistake from the start...it's better to end a mistake early..before it turns into a disaster.

I won't bash the guy....wat he did requires some courage too

yzr500abe said:
It's me with my 2 cents again...

I wouldn't want to call it that way...abit of gloating over ppl's misfortune in that sense.

If the whole relationship is a mistake from the start...it's better to end a mistake early..before it turns into a disaster.

I won't bash the guy....wat he did requires some courage too
That's what I meant. Just that I put it in a more casual way. :)

espn said:
It should be men are from beer, women from stones (diamonds)
Beers are for men, Stones are for Women,
Martians we mens are, and venusians are pure omen.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Why don't you accept all three proposals? You've got 7 nights in a week. If one for each wife you still have 4 nights free?

too bad the world now dun allow wat... otherwise i would have gotten more than what my fingers and toes could count... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
too bad the world now dun allow wat... otherwise i would have gotten more than what my fingers and toes could count... ;p

some parts of the world allow lah.... just not in sg.

RossChang said:
Beers are for men, Stones are for Women,
Martians we mens are, and venusians are pure omen.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

pure BAD omen you meant :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.