How long did you save before you bought your DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a part-time job. :)

glennyong said:
yeah... i seriously encourage pple to get their own dslrs, rather den to depend on their parents.. like most csers here dun like rich kids with big toys jus to show off. and the pics they show turn out like crap.

and i realli like pple who is willingy to work for their equipments. but bo pian. rich kids here are realli spoilt ones.

work hard for ur equipment, thats where u learn to treasure them. and treat them with care. ;)

spoit brads... :thumbsd: :nono:

Totally agreed. Cause I've seen some rich kids who like to show off their equipments. :sticktong

kit_fisto said:
Wanna get a DSLR badly, but sadly i'm broke:( just a student with no money. Was wondering how long did u guys save before u bought ur very 1st DSLR. 1 week? 1 mth? 1 day?:cool:

Hi,

When I started free-lancing, prior before that, every mth save S$100, for the 300D.

After that, I save up from every assignments for flash light...etc

For S$550, you can get a D30 now. Someone in the BnS forum selling at S$550.

Now I am trying to save for a 10D secondhand.

Regards

kit_fisto, I am saving money for Dslr too. Lets save up for 2 years, then we setup a MO ok? Haha.. then we must start this "Good Saving Campaign"
Omg everyday must start eating grass liao~~

Belano said:
kit_fisto, I am saving money for Dslr too. Lets save up for 2 years, then we setup a MO ok? Haha.. then we must start this "Good Saving Campaign"
Omg everyday must start eating grass liao~~

me jus started saving too, haha

hanqiang1011 said:
Hi,

When I started free-lancing, prior before that, every mth save S$100, for the 300D.

After that, I save up from every assignments for flash light...etc

For S$550, you can get a D30 now. Someone in the BnS forum selling at S$550.

Now I am trying to save for a 10D secondhand.

Regards

no point trying to get a old dslr now, the shutter mus be beaten up already. start saving for a brand new set already. why save so hard jus to buy something that someone has used it ?

save up for a brand new dslr.

Venon81 said:
Totally agreed. Cause I've seen some rich kids who like to show off their equipments

haha. same here. seen some with big toys, but their pics turn out crap.. anyway. theres nothing we can do about them really. but what i do is to outcast them. unless the "buy" me into their group with the biggest lens. :devil: but i will still encourage pple to work for their thiings they want.

at the end of the day, when u pay for ur goods, u will feel that its money well spent. but after getting the dslr, dun get discouraged by the image it first produces. the camera and the photographer need to have time together working together and exercise together to produce wonderful pics.. :thumbsup:

be humble and u will learn the way of the Force... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Me work 6 months with lots of OT + plus year end bonus to get 20D + 17-40L.
Work 3 months OT to get 580X.
Now working OT to buy a grip....

Save so hard to get camera and there are posts to seek free photographer. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.