How long can we store liquor at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belleforte

Jan 29, 2003
Central Singapore
Visit site
I understand that Cognac and Whiskeys can be kept for eternalty although they actually stopped aging once they leave the barrels. What about Gin, Rum and Volka? Do they have a shelf life? More of these are sold in bottles with metal screw-on caps and not sealed like cognac. :dunno:

I understand that Cognac and Whiskeys can be kept for eternalty although they actually stopped aging once they leave the barrels. What about Gin, Rum and Volka? Do they have a shelf life? More of these are sold in bottles with metal screw-on caps and not sealed like cognac. :dunno:

Hard Liquors can keep almost indefinitely....

Just prevent it from drying out.... ;)

the higher the alcohol content, the longer you can store.

store wine, low alcohol liqueurs in the fridge if you dont wish to consume them immediately.

Since every informed person has told you the required answer, I shall tok cok - you can keep them as long as you want unless you drink them.

*cheeziness overload*

Since every informed person has told you the required answer, I shall tok cok - you can keep them as long as you want unless you drink them.

*cheeziness overload*

Or a alcoholic finds the stash and helps himself/herself to it....

dunno, that depends on whether u have a party coming or not. :devil:

Jiat Liat, I am not a party person. A bit regret to a bottle of liquor everytime go oversea. I am not a drinker but bottle collector. :sweat:....You want to come over and help me to finish up for me? Every Chinese new year gave one bottle of XO to my boss. :bsmilie:

Jiat Liat, I am not a party person. A bit regret to a bottle of liquor everytime go oversea. I am not a drinker but bottle collector. :sweat:....You want to come over and help me to finish up for me? Every Chinese new year gave one bottle of XO to my boss. :bsmilie:

Did we hear an invitation to a booze party???

Wat's on the lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.