how likely it will rain at NDP AD

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
given the fact that this is raining season and singapore is a lightning country, will it rain NDP AD? and if it rain with lightning (army cat 1 / 2) and the fact that lightning struck merlion last year and the singapore flyer on last week end, will NDP be cancel?

Hmm ... lets pray hard it will not rain that day. come to think about it, the only time NDP rain is at the 60s if not wrong. But think this time, the upstair will listen to our prayer .. cos we got the 3 joss stick at the Marine bay ... lolx

Better still, how likely will it FLOOD during the Youth Olympic Games and the F1 :bsmilie:

F1 ??? crash! crash! crash! ....

Hmm ... lets pray hard it will not rain that day. come to think about it, the only time NDP rain is at the 60s if not wrong. But think this time, the upstair will listen to our prayer .. cos we got the 3 joss stick at the Marine bay ... lolx

Hilarious.. :bsmilie:

given the fact that this is raining season and singapore is a lightning country, will it rain NDP AD? and if it rain with lightning (army cat 1 / 2) and the fact that lightning struck merlion last year and the singapore flyer on last week end, will NDP be cancel?
The SAF is not a gu niang organisation. Cancelling the NDP just because of some precipitation, our neighbours will laugh their ass off. :bsmilie:

The SAF is not a gu niang organisation. Cancelling the NDP just because of some precipitation, our neighbours will laugh their ass off. :bsmilie:

Instant mobilization exercise to clear the flood!

Instant mobilization exercise to clear the flood!
No ****, SAF could just do that. Assign NSF and NSmen personnels in ICT to fill up millions of sandbags and standby with water buckets on the actual day. :bsmilie:

If there is still not enough manpower, they could also conduct a open mobilisation and you will see dozens of unit codewords flashing on the TV. Amber alert from 8 to 10 August. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Agreed ... SAF is not gu niang.. but can u say that for those public thats going to watch the parade? what happen if lightening kanna the crowd at the stand? or the ministers? who going to answer for it?

maybe Paul can answer
:bsmilie:

...But think this time, the upstair will listen to our prayer .. cos we got the 3 joss stick at the Marine bay ... lolx

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last Saturday 17th July, it rain in the morning and Orchard Road flooded.

But at the NDP rehearsal, we have clear blue sky and the pictures are better than the one taken on 10th July.

On 10th July, all my F15 pictures are not very clear because of the cloudy weather.

But on 17th July, I manage to capture a few clear pictures of F15.

So heavy rain in the morning is not a bad thing for NDP rehearsal. But bad for Orchard.

hmm i heard ppl ard my parents age says... MM Lee actually consulted a geomancer last time before picking a day to be N Day... so far so many years, N Day never really rains and got good weather... so if suddenly rains... think its bad omen for sg :x

No ****, SAF could just do that. Assign NSF and NSmen personnels in ICT to fill up millions of sandbags and standby with water buckets on the actual day. :bsmilie:

If there is still not enough manpower, they could also conduct a open mobilisation and you will see dozens of unit codewords flashing on the TV. Amber alert from 8 to 10 August. :bsmilie:

I'm on mob manning over 2 weeks covering the NDP week. Pray hard dun activate :bsmilie:

hmm i heard ppl ard my parents age says... MM Lee actually consulted a geomancer last time before picking a day to be N Day... so far so many years, N Day never really rains and got good weather... so if suddenly rains... think its bad omen for sg :x

the lightning striking the merlion could be a bad omen already...

think u guys missing my point. i am saying if it rains, with lightning, base on training safety regulation of the SAF, if its cat 1 & 2 or something like that, all outdoor training must stop.

i am not saying NDP has to be cancel due to rain, but if it is as bad as today in bukit batok & chua choo kang side with lightning is very frequent, than how? it didnt rain heavily today though.