How is your photography unique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who shoot digital need not hold back. finger on the trigger:bsmilie: (more like shutter release)...

FIRE!:cool:

Dun forget to use the CH mode...

I believe that trying to duplicate other photographer's shots, the act in itself will already help us to be unique. Because we all think differently, the duplication act will never be exact and we will slowly develop our own slant.

........................................ -_-"""

no one is going to produce works of art with every shot. i think out of 1000 frames i take, maybe 50 are worthy in my view to be posted online, another 50 are thrown in just to see if they are actually not as bad as i think.. and out of these 100, perhaps 5 can make it.

there is no need to be too touchy about comments on anyone's photography.. anyone and everyone can comment on each other so long as it is done with the correct beginning point - i.e. to be earnest and honest about each other's photography and comments are passed on the work and have nothing to do with the person.

also, with regards to duplication of works.. personally i do feel that while there are definitely learning points, i.e. what perspective and positioning is to be done.. i guess the term 举一反三 comes to mind here - walking to the same position, and using the same focal length, and taking the exact same shot all the time is probably not going to teach you much - but definitely you can actively gain something else from doing the act, and try to do it with regards to other scenes/subjects.. then you have learnt. else you have not.

my photography is unique because its under exposed, with poor composition, messy background, tilted horizon, extreme vignetting, rules of no thirds, gloomy 16 rule, out of focus etc

Last edited:
my photography is unique because its under exposed, with poor composition, messy background, tilted horizon, extreme vignetting, rules of no thirds, gloomy 16 rule, out of focus etc

you are really, really special my dear! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.