How is this picture taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhixin

Jan 4, 2005
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/czx/photo/thumbnails/400x300/electrico.bmp

Hello, this is a picture taken of electrico. I have always looked at pictures taken in this technique. However I am not really sure of the techniques and lightings that are used. I think a graduation filter was used, including frontal lighting diffused with a softbox. I also assume a liberal usage of photoshop was used. I believe this techinque was also used in the UOB art award 2004 "decontructing contruction" However for that piece I don't think artifical lighting was used at all. Is this correct? Could someone provide me on some information on how this picture was taken? Is this a particular style of photography? Is there a term to this technique?

where is this "picture" in question.... hemm... that my friend is the question... haha okay it's late.. i'm cooky and nuts...

It would help to show us the pic =) not that if u show me i can give u a right answer.. but hey... i think u understand.

haha NPNT!!!

I think you somehow got it. Don't think a grad filter is needed though. Essentially can just underexpose the background and further burn in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.