How important is a good engagement ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackalice82

A question for both genders. Guys, do you feel the need to go all out and spend thousands on an engagement ring to please the girl? Ladies, does the ring or amount spend actually increase how much love you feel for your man? do you care about size of the ring? I don't think size is an issue, as long as it fits your finger, right? But my gf don't think so. The other day, I bought this ring for her.
Who knows, she said it not big enough. And she even implied the size is sort of matters.. If I don't get a good ring- then what does that say for the rest of the relationship or marriage... It predicts bad things! I'm so confused now. So, what's your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
spambot for gift site. :p

where is the mark as spam button?

A question for both genders. Guys, do you feel the need to go all out and spend thousands on an engagement ring to please the girl? Ladies, does the ring or amount spend actually increase how much love you feel for your man? do you care about size of the ring? I don't think size is an issue, as long as it fits your finger, right? But my gf don't think so. The other day, I bought this ring for her.
Who knows, she said it not big enough. And she even implied the size is sort of matters.. If I don't get a good ring- then what does that say for the rest of the relationship or marriage... It predicts bad things! I'm so confused now. So, what's your opinion?
Hello black alice,

are you a person with gender confused, or you prefer a person with same gender as you?

your thread is typical backdoor advertisement, you will be shown to the door where you came from very soon.

hmm TS is a female on the profile. so in this sense, TS might be in here just for the sole purpose (and purposely) to get us to click on that link. and oh hey on the way say hello to some people...

either that or it's some new fad where the girl refers to herself as "HE" and the guy as the "SHE"... and... and...

Giving you benefit of doubt, if you are Bill Gates in disguise, then obviously I can understand where your girlfriend is coming from.

But if you are Tan Ah Kow, 23 year old who earns quite a lot less than Bill Gates, say... $2K a month, and your girlfriend is asking for a $15K ring the best I can think of is to find a new one (girlfriend, not ring). Even if she only asks for a $4K one, it depends on your unique situation - does she want a house? Does she want a grand wedding? Then she would have to priotise and be realistic. Cheers.

Last edited:
deregister girlfriend if she says ring too small

.... u too...bye.....

Status
Not open for further replies.