How How to win arguments and influence people in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when we sit behind a keyboard we find ourselves morph into a samurai drifting sensely into a feudal pre-internet world wielding a big sword ready to cut of heads at the slightest provocation imagined or otherwise.

Do you ever wonder why some the forum samurai we've eventually met in a photoshoot are without an arm, ear, leg or eye?

I never bring my samurai sword into a forum. It stays under my bed. I fear no one but only my own shadow.

Sometimes when we sit behind a keyboard we find ourselves morph into a samurai drifting sensely into a feudal pre-internet world wielding a big sword ready to cut of heads at the slightest provocation imagined or otherwise.

Do you ever wonder why some the forum samurai we've eventually met in a photoshoot are without an arm, ear, leg or eye?

I never bring my samurai sword into a forum. It stays under my bed. I fear no one but only my own shadow.

cheemology

to summarise. thou shalt not be a keyboard warrior:)

cheemology

to summarise. thou shalt not be a keyboard warrior:)

Good idea.

However... I guess it might be good for me to close this thread also.

Hate to break the fun.

I will close this thread to avoid it degenerating into war thread.

I know that internet forum has given everyone a "voice" to air their opinions. Everyone and anyone can be behind a keyboard to give their 2 cents worth of comments. However, please observe internet ethnics and also the Clubsnap Rules and Regulations.

Please kindly take some time to cool down, go out and enjoy your weekend (despite the haze).

And lastly, don't start another thread of similar nature.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.