How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterflyblack

Feb 10, 2009
Pretty random....but i guess its a good time to start and ask about the person in the mirror.

am i friendly?
am i kind?
am i humble?
am i typical?
am i arrogant?
am i pround?
...and the list goes on....

i guess this is pretty essential not only as a camera man but as a human being.

time for a soul-searching....
any comments out there?

*note: nothing offensive but just a self-reflection

Pretty random....but i guess its a good time to start and ask about the person in the mirror.

am i friendly?
am i kind?
am i humble?
am i typical?
am i arrogant?
am i pround?

any comments out there?

Define ...

friendly?

kind?

humble?

typical? (Err, typical ... what?)

arrogant?

pround?

Put it this way ... even super human people like Princess Di and Mother Teresa have their detractors.

You can't be everything to everyone.

i think a lot of people will tell you..

"where got time to self-reflect? i have a whole garden of xmms to look at, fantasize about, and chat up. i have better things to do." :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Not easy ... can be a life-long endeavour, to instruct the ways of puffy-BJ-cheeks, pull-hair into ponytails, stick chest out, make heart-shape with fingers and punch self all at the same time.

Some say it's a calling.

am i friendly?
am i kind?
am i humble?
am i typical?
am i arrogant?
am i pround?

at the end of the day, we only occupy as much ground as a coffin

or an urn, if you're cremated. :bsmilie:

I am reminded of a story I once heard, it is actually a horror story, but here goes:

There was a rich man who was known to be a kind soul in the city in which he lived in. He was a philanthropist and often donated and did charity out of his own free will and on a anonymous basis. He was happily married and had a wonderful wife and two kids and lived the life a normal person could dream of.

On the eve of his wedding anniversary, he came across a dressing table which he thought his wife will like as she loved antiquities. The dresser had a intricate design much like that of a long gone era. He decided that his wife will like the dresser and he bought it there and then.

On that same night, his wife came back.

She found him dead.

He shot himself In front of the mirror.

Why then did he shoot himself?

self-reflection? soul-searching?

in true Kopitiam style resident jokers will troll the threads... :thumbsd:

strangely, off-topic is a thing of the past.

*chewing on me bubble gum :angel:

at the end of the day, we only occupy as much ground as a coffin

or an urn, if you're cremated. :bsmilie:

lol....joker le you...which is quite true also
i guess this question will comes about when u are lying on the hospital bed fighting ur last breath.

thanks for the thoughts ppl i know its pretty random for this topic also haha.

i guess everyone will think of it when there's "weird" ppl appearing in your life and giving u troubles. :dunno:

lol....joker le you...which is quite true also
i guess this question will comes about when u are lying on the hospital bed fighting ur last breath.

it's what guo jing said to genghis khan (fictional, of course) when they debated about what made a hero.. at the end of legend of the condor heroes.

郭靖心想:“自今而后,
与大汗未必有再见之日,纵然惹他恼怒,心中言语终须说个明白。”当下昂然说道:“大
汗,你养我教我,逼死我母,这些私人恩怨,此刻也不必说了。我只想问你一句:人死之
后,葬在地下,占得多少土地?”成吉思汗一怔,马鞭打个圈儿,道:“那也不过这般大
小。”郭靖道:“是啊,那你杀这么多人,流这么多血,占了这么多国土,到头来又有何
用?”成吉思汗默然不语。
:)

Last edited:
I am reminded of a story I once heard, it is actually a horror story, but here goes:

There was a rich man who was known to be a kind soul in the city in which he lived in. He was a philanthropist and often donated and did charity out of his own free will and on a anonymous basis. He was happily married and had a wonderful wife and two kids and lived the life a normal person could dream of.

On the eve of his wedding anniversary, he came across a dressing table which he thought his wife will like as she loved antiquities. The dresser had a intricate design much like that of a long gone era. He decided that his wife will like the dresser and he bought it there and then.

On that same night, his wife came back.

She found him dead.

He shot himself In front of the mirror.

Why then did he shoot himself?

he took a wrong thing to shoot himself? instead of camera he took a gun? :sweatsm:

am i friendly?
am i kind?
am i humble?
am i typical?
am i arrogant?
am i pround?

any comments out there?

Human beings are superficial. They like to judge others by the way their appearance are. Even if you are kind, humble, friendly at heart. They won't know. For example, if you have the look of a bad guy, maybe your face writes "bad guy", people will start to judge u as bad person, avoid this person as far as possible. A typical example will be myself. :bsmilie: whereever i go, i can confidently said that I am humble, kind, friendly actually at heart. But people will give me that kind of "I am a bad guy" look. I guess I am ugly ba. So no matter wat you are in your heart, appearance actually is very important. People don't get to see your heart unless is your family or friends who knows you. So maybe the thing to reflect in the mirror is our appearance first ba. hahaha.

Another thing is being a camera man, i remember there's a thread somewhere abt this. When you dressed up like a pro, people wld want to employ your service, rather than someone who dress in shorts and slippers. Just like someone who dress up in t-shirt and shorts, slippers to interview for a manager post. Another typical example wld be girls would prefer handsome/rich guys.

Bottom line - appearance do wonders!!!! ;)

am i friendly?
am i kind?
am i humble?
am i typical?
am i arrogant?
am i pround?

any comments out there?

I know I'm just a nobody..........

.................but many people say nobody is perfect.

am i friendly?
am i kind?
am i humble?
am i typical?
am i arrogant?
am i pround?

any comments out there?

hmm u reg just to post this kinda stuff...

dunno leh, i got a troll before... always say i'm your typical above scenario... should i look in the mirror? hmm... btw pround or proud ar? simi si pround? perfectly round?

think again... should i be bothered about what others think about me when what i think i am doing is for the better good of others. then his judgement will be meaningless already...

Status
Not open for further replies.