How fast do you fart after eating beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
I have just eaten an indonesian dish which contains those green big beans, and I start to fart after about 10-15 minutes! Is that normal?.........what are your experiences?

BTW: the gas is caused by sulphur being released from the bean proteins during digestion......

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
I have just eaten an indonesian dish which contains those green big beans, and I start to fart after about 10-15 minutes! Is that normal?.........what are your experiences?

BTW: the gas is caused by sulphur being released from the bean proteins during digestion......

Hong Sien

never noticed.. but i read if you take iced cold water with beans (soya beans), you'll fart alot more... faster also. :sweat:

I'll will feel very bloated and unconfortable in my stomach if I eat too much beans, even peanuts. Also will have farting after that. Guess this is normal.

I don't know, maybe 50 km/hr? :bsmilie:

melnjes said:
I don't know, maybe 50 km/hr? :bsmilie:

Maybe the next question is 'how loud can you fart' :bsmilie:

PPHHOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!

OT abit ...

not 100% sure this is true ... but someone once told me abit of trivia .. that farting in public is against the law in singapore ... could anyone confirm this? .. if it is .. then its kinda ... well ... nuts ...

Expiredyoghurt said:
OT abit ...

not 100% sure this is true ... but someone once told me abit of trivia .. that farting in public is against the law in singapore ... could anyone confirm this? .. if it is .. then its kinda ... well ... nuts ...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: if that is true.....then we are living in a really sad country

Expiredyoghurt said:
OT abit ...

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: How do you control your fart??

+evenstar said:
I am practicing to let it out from the other side...........

HS

+evenstar said:

This one them girls are very good at it. They master the art of fart control and silent fart. Seldom can hear em fart. :bsmilie:

lol ..
can i ask another question . .

How fast can u squeeze after eating a mint sweet ?
I can squeeze like 4-5 times probably when the mint sweet starts to melt in my mouth for 5-10s ..

And yes i always avoid mentos from friendz

Expiredyoghurt said:
OT abit ...

Yes. It's against Air Polution Law Section 41. Offenders if non-citizens are normally deported.

This thread gets better and better by the posting, makes me laugh each one... makes my day already and it's still morning. :thumbsup:

../azul123

Sion said:
Yes. It's against Air Polution Law Section 41. Offenders if non-citizens are normally deported.

wahahaha ... imagine ... a cop going around with some 'fart-detector' thingy to inspect people's butts ... :confused: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

afbug said:
This one them girls are very good at it. They master the art of fart control and silent fart. Seldom can hear em fart. :bsmilie:

you can always install a silencer, Killing Em Softly... :thumbsup:

or since someone said about 50km/hr, so slow... y not make it like an EVO! TURBO FART! with a BLOW TOP VALVE!... BBBOOOOOOOT psst psst... BOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT ppppsssttt.... BOOOOOOOOTTTTTT :bsmilie:

want a rancid fart? try eating sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc, onions, beans & iced cold water. confirm + chop you fart like nobody's biz.. and you wont be able to control :bsmilie:

Expiredyoghurt said:
OT abit ...

If this is true then I would have been arrested long time ago and would still probably be in jail now.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.