How do you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja23XX

Jan 24, 2009
In The Shadows
Tell a girl that you like her and what her to be your GF? Have been good friends with her. Very close. I just don't know how to tell. Gosh i have no balls.:bigeyes::bsmilie:

GMAN

betta test water before telling... be careful she siam u from then on. :rolleyes:

Only thing to do... confess. If you're chicken then try it on SMS or MSN. I know it aint's easy... but that's a good way.

I was a chicken... never showed I liked her and now I've lost her. Don't be like me. Confess.

msn and sms very insincere la

from a girl's point of view: ask her out for a one-to-one date.. like simple dinner or what.. then catch her unaware during the dinner ^^

sometimes, when you think you are close, you are very far

but sometimes, you fool yourself

are you sure you are very close?

LOVEGURU NMAN

sometimes, when you think you are close, you are very far

but sometimes, you fool yourself

are you sure you are very close?

LOVEGURU NMAN
Haha. Well, hehehe!. *grins* She gave her hand out when i asked, do you want to hold hands. But i humji, didn't hold. Haiz.

GMAN

alternatively, you can consult your almanac to decide an auspicious date to carry her off in a gunny sack to be married.

msn and sms very insincere la

from a girl's point of view: ask her out for a one-to-one date.. like simple dinner or what.. then catch her unaware during the dinner ^^
Yeah, i'm planning for that. Haha. Though i feel i may be rejected. Scared.

GMAN

Haha. Well, hehehe!. *grins* She gave her hand out when i asked, do you want to hold hands. But i humji, didn't hold. Haiz.

GMAN

i think she thinks you are a she-goat now....

grow some billy goat horns!!!!!!!

Yeah, i'm planning for that. Haha. Though i feel i may be rejected. Scared.

GMAN

if u really want her to be ur GF, then go for it

if you really scared to spoil the friendship, then just remain friends.

otherwise, u can try asking her friends to help u see if the feelings is mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.