How do you see the future in your profession?

zero o

Aug 8, 2007
www.flickr.com
Like LOMO....
you more or less know it will turn out ..
how it will turn out exactly ...
u dont know

kokfann

Deregistered
Aug 2, 2009
set to manual...totally out of focus...

Sep 20, 2009
Your reputation is as good as ur last job/project :)

Jul 7, 2006
www.anttz.multiply.com
No successor.

1) Most company prefer to hire experienced staff and are unwilling to spend the time to train.

2) Most grad don't stay long (at least 3 yrs) in a company to gain the experience.

astroboy

Oct 14, 2005
Asia
U did not mention which profession?

Some folks have a day and night profession. ;p

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
need new lens. old lens so long until got fungus already.

ovaltinemilo

Sep 12, 2009
Sin jia Po lah
I see the trailing lines roughly where it leads to...but meanwhile,I'm always open to options...any option i wud say...

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
I see the trailing lines roughly where it leads to...but meanwhile,I'm always open to options...any option i wud say...
Middle management and then upper? Note that middle management is a looooooooooong hurdle to clear for most of the orgs, and ALSO the MOST stressful... lol

Dec 6, 2002
Lintas
Visit site
most of the company hire and fire, perm or temp staff not much different in terms of stability. If future is just enough to makan roti, yes I do see future to survive. If future is enough to makan nasi, maybe still can. if future is to makan jade cystal 2 times a week, cannot think of that.

why worry? because profession not stable, retire money will be locked up a lot in future.

ovaltinemilo

Sep 12, 2009
Sin jia Po lah
Middle management and then upper? Note that middle management is a looooooooooong hurdle to clear for most of the orgs, and ALSO the MOST stressful... lol
Bro, haha...not tt high level yet..those what you call a "stuck in between"..haha..i guess if I hv reached the management level, I would hv been almost stucked in the profession, less likely to think of changing track...

ovaltinemilo

Sep 12, 2009
Sin jia Po lah
most of the company hire and fire, perm or temp staff not much different in terms of stability. If future is just enough to makan roti, yes I do see future to survive. If future is enough to makan nasi, maybe still can. if future is to makan jade cystal 2 times a week, cannot think of that.

why worry? because profession not stable, retire money will be locked up a lot in future.
like the gov says, we muz be flexible...got peanuts then eat peanuts:bsmilie:

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
like the gov says, we muz be flexible...got peanuts then eat peanuts:bsmilie:
Pay peanuts, you get monkeys also. I wonder if the gov is that flexible also, especially when it comes to their own pay. :rolleyes:

ovaltinemilo

Sep 12, 2009
Sin jia Po lah
Pay peanuts, you get monkeys also. I wonder if the gov is that flexible also, especially when it comes to their own pay. :rolleyes:
most of the time, gov pays higher for those they can't reli tell are genuine monkeys....:bsmilie:

Top Bottom