How do you see the future in your profession?

Like LOMO....
you more or less know it will turn out ..
how it will turn out exactly ...
u dont know

set to manual...totally out of focus...

Your reputation is as good as ur last job/project :)

No successor.

1) Most company prefer to hire experienced staff and are unwilling to spend the time to train.

2) Most grad don't stay long (at least 3 yrs) in a company to gain the experience.

U did not mention which profession?

Some folks have a day and night profession. ;p

need new lens. old lens so long until got fungus already.

I see the trailing lines roughly where it leads to...but meanwhile,I'm always open to options...any option i wud say...

I see the trailing lines roughly where it leads to...but meanwhile,I'm always open to options...any option i wud say...

Middle management and then upper? Note that middle management is a looooooooooong hurdle to clear for most of the orgs, and ALSO the MOST stressful... lol

most of the company hire and fire, perm or temp staff not much different in terms of stability. If future is just enough to makan roti, yes I do see future to survive. If future is enough to makan nasi, maybe still can. if future is to makan jade cystal 2 times a week, cannot think of that.

why worry? because profession not stable, retire money will be locked up a lot in future.

Middle management and then upper? Note that middle management is a looooooooooong hurdle to clear for most of the orgs, and ALSO the MOST stressful... lol

Bro, haha...not tt high level yet..those what you call a "stuck in between"..haha..i guess if I hv reached the management level, I would hv been almost stucked in the profession, less likely to think of changing track...

most of the company hire and fire, perm or temp staff not much different in terms of stability. If future is just enough to makan roti, yes I do see future to survive. If future is enough to makan nasi, maybe still can. if future is to makan jade cystal 2 times a week, cannot think of that.

why worry? because profession not stable, retire money will be locked up a lot in future.

like the gov says, we muz be flexible...got peanuts then eat peanuts:bsmilie:

like the gov says, we muz be flexible...got peanuts then eat peanuts:bsmilie:

Pay peanuts, you get monkeys also. I wonder if the gov is that flexible also, especially when it comes to their own pay. :rolleyes:

Pay peanuts, you get monkeys also. I wonder if the gov is that flexible also, especially when it comes to their own pay. :rolleyes:

most of the time, gov pays higher for those they can't reli tell are genuine monkeys....:bsmilie: