How Do You Make Time To Exercise Regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Most of us probably work as early as from 8:30am to as late as 6-8pm and 5 to 6 days a week.
How do you find time to exercise regularly.
And what form of exercise do you engage to complement your tight working schedule.

Please share your ideas.

Last edited:
Most of us probably work as early as from 8:30am to as late as 6-8pm and 5 to 6 days a week.
And what form of exercise do you engage to complement your tight working schedule.

Please share your ideas.

Let my fingers do the work.. I post in CS.

you can save 30mins everyday from reading cs to go for a jog.

jking :D

Is cycling a good form of exercise as compared to jogging or running?

2098172458_020b6a9ca8_o.jpg

discipline

there is always enough time, unless you are an investment banker.

not really, if you see a pretty xmm or a pretty auntie, you can't really just slow down visibly.. whereas for running you can pretend you are tired and trail them for a long long time. :angel:

Since you work at 8:30am, you can sleep early and wake up at 5.30am for jogging.

Join Dragonboat :p

Joke aside. My office hour is 8.30am to 6.00pm Mon - Fri. Nowaday I make it a point not to stay after 6pm since the work never finish unless really urgent. Also if you can find a gym or stadium near your office will be good too.

cycling is good for people who suffered knee joint paint, as jogging and running tend to put more pressure on the knee cartilage. although jogging and running probably can burn more calories within the same time.

Go enrol in a gym.

I go to 1 which open @ 6am, so i just drive there in the morning, end about 1.5 to 2 hours later.... depending on mood... then go home bathe, then change, dun like to bring everything there...

alternatively, also go after 9pm, then do til around 1130-1145 then go off...

How to make time...work till 6-7pm, rush to pick up baby. then dinner blah blah blah...

But have time to shoot:bsmilie:

Sometime free on sat will go running for 1hr lor.

Go enrol in a gym.

I go to 1 which open @ 6am, so i just drive there in the morning, end about 1.5 to 2 hours later.... depending on mood... then go home bathe, then change, dun like to bring everything there...

alternatively, also go after 9pm, then do til around 1130-1145 then go off...

I used to reach there at 6am run till 8 take a bath then go to work, but the parking becomes more expensive then the membership itself i decided to use the money to buy a bicycle instead :p

Jog or cycle to work.
Save transport cost and can exercise.

I wake up at 5.30am about 2-3 times a week to cycle about 25km in about 50 min. Shower, then send son to school. Breakfast with wife, then to work. Walk the dog in the evenings. 2 hours of tennis on the weekends. Used to golf twice a week but now only once in 6 months... :what:

Determine to make exercising a regular routine and set definite goals. Need to tell yourself to keep at it. Exercise long enough and regular enough and you'll get an endorphine high every time you do it. :bsmilie:

Stop watching too much TV which can eat your time.

Last edited:
Stop watching too much TV which can eat your time.

that is true.

i see a lot of singaporeans watching tv out of habit. it's a compulsive thing, rather than for any derivation of happiness or utility. the best part is when they follow a programme to death and complain about how horrible channel 8 is.

be more selective, and you also have an added bonus of having more free time, as well as the local companies having to meet demands for better show since their viewership will fall. :)

I think my main exercise these days is when I go for street shooting or when I walk my GF's dog... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.