how do you hide yr money when overseas

small pig

May 17, 2011
Punggol
I suppose won't place all money in e same wallet.. any recommendation

stuff some under your lens cap, some in the battery compartment of your speedlites, some in the rear lens cap, stick some under the lens hood...

you name it. Oh well jokes aside I tuck some cash in my underwear LOL

Three to four places

1. The bulk of Cash + spare credit card in pouch under my long pant.
2. Standard Wallet with ready cash + CC. Draw when in "closed" shops
3. "Dummy" wallet with some working cash and dummy cc that come with "please apply for your new cc". Use this wallet in "semi-open/road-side" shops. Surrender this wallet when threatened :D
4. Some loose change in breast pocket for "buy a snack/drink"

LC_1236_g.jpg

for me.. I will keep some in wallet, some in pocket, some inside my bag, to play safe

Where to buy the hidden wallet belt?

I calculate a rough budget for each day i want to use then i used an old wallet and only put small notes inside this wallet. got a smallet size pouch for putting emergency notes. the rest of money for the trip, i will keep in the hotel rm safe.

travellers check

I calculate a rough budget for each day i want to use then i used an old wallet and only put small notes inside this wallet. got a smallet size pouch for putting emergency notes. the rest of money for the trip, i will keep in the hotel rm safe.

Can you tell us which hotel do you stay and what room number? :bsmilie:

stuff some under your lens cap, some in the battery compartment of your speedlites, some in the rear lens cap, stick some under the lens hood...

you name it. Oh well jokes aside I tuck some cash in my underwear LOL

But must have plenty of room to do that. :bsmilie:

Briefs.jpg

Last edited:
I put it in a pouch, in a pouch with coins, in another pouch with my passport. True story. :bsmilie:

adamadam said:
A pouch within a pouch within a pouch within your underwear?

I don't wear und- don't tell you!! :bsmilie::sticktong

David Kwok said:
Wow can you actually stuff inside there? Up there ? Wink wink

Sure, lots of space. ;) would like to see how you do it though. Hahaha.