How do you get your digital printouts?

How do you get your digital printouts?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanie

Dec 29, 2002
Visit site
As above, how do you get your digital prints(about 4R size, excludes A4).

Not sure if this has been posted before...

Maybe would like to discuss the various pros and cons or state experiences. I have a lot of digital photos and I'm hoping to get those photos onto paper. This will help me decide on my next step. Thanks you guys.

I bring my cdrws containing the pics to the shop before noon..and can collect at around 5-6pm liao..

Originally posted by djchris
I bring my cdrws containing the pics to the shop before noon..and can collect at around 5-6pm liao..

yup same here

charge me $5 for the media and $0.35 for each print :)

Originally posted by MrBig
yup same here

charge me $5 for the media and $0.35 for each print :)

I printed more than 16 each time..so no handling charges. But photofriend charges 0.40 per digital print.

Originally posted by nosaj
I print it myself using my HP130 with Kodak 4R paper

:D

I used to print myself on 4R paper on my printer too, but I realised the cost of a good quality 4R paper is abt 30 cents for 3rd party paper and 40 cents for Canon's Photo Paper PRO.

That is not including the cost of the ink used in each sheet of 4R.

Some print shops charge 35 cents to 40 cents for digital prints and the print quality is much better than ink-jet based ones.

So I feel for smaller sizes like 4R, it is not really cost worthy to print yourself.

For larger prints like 8R (A4), it maybe more worth it, though the digital prints costs are going down.

Originally posted by Winston
I used to print myself on 4R paper on my printer too, but I realised the cost of a good quality 4R paper is abt 30 cents for 3rd party paper and 40 cents for Canon's Photo Paper PRO.

That is not including the cost of the ink used in each sheet of 4R.

Some print shops charge 35 cents to 40 cents for digital prints and the print quality is much better than ink-jet based ones.

So I feel for smaller sizes like 4R, it is not really cost worthy to print yourself.

For larger prints like 8R (A4), it maybe more worth it, though the digital prints costs are going down.

I got my Kodak 4R paper at less than $0.10 per pcs....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.