How do you find these wedding photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iMbEst said:
yes, i said already, go ahead and challenge me! :D
To do what? This is not a boxing rig for goodness sake, quit acting silly and stop waving your boxing gloves around :D

immature. damn silly. i pity the other half.

shinken said:
To do what? This is not a boxing rig for goodness sake, quit acting silly and stop waving your boxing gloves around :D

if you can't even issue a simple lawyer letter then just shut it up. stop all your nonsense here.

very nice, thanks for sharing, think can learn a bit here and there :D

iMbEst said:
yes, i said already, go ahead and challenge me! :D
what for? only the victim can qualify as Plaintiff to sue the Defendant. You are just challenging yourself now. I am here laughing at your childishness :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

like what i say...
ak47sst said:
A full pail (someone with real substance) will not have any noise when u shake it.

This is a full life example. Hmmz... this thread is getting interesting... maybe you can join any one of the Opposition Party to make our once every fours years' vote more exciting.

iMbEst said:
Wo Kaoz! me not a girl anyway. Somebody thought too much. I am wondering the real intention of the guys out there surfing www.singaporebrides.com but not bridegroom-to-be. You know who you are and you know why you are being so desperate :) and too bad, you're reading my thread. I thought the gals in that forums is petty enough, now I know some guys here are not gentlemen enough. What a shame.
BTW hor, it is you yourself claiming as a Female in your Public Profile. R U a transformer? Which results your bad temper due to imbalance hormones? :nono: :nono: Look at yourself before blame the others for the misunderstanding. Did you fail your Good Character subject in your Pri Sch days? I pity your husband/wife (whatever) to be.

Ramius75 said:
very nice, thanks for sharing, think can learn a bit here and there :D

but dun learn the attitude.

[QUOTE=synapseman]I don't like the concept at all. Sure, it's "cute", but 30 years down the road, it's probably going to be very cheesy. As it is now, I personally find it very orbit.

I beg to differ. I find it refreshing to look at a different concept.. a very nicely shot series.. I really admire the photographers' skill.. and it looks timeless.. but jOhO's and iamasaint's photos were in another class liao wor.. cannot compare.. each were good in their own areas..

however, agreeing with synapseman, I am disgusted by this 'knowing it is wrong, but still dare to argue" type of attitude. I am not trying to say that you are totally wrong. getting comments are correct, but taking the photos and posting it without permission is infringemnt of copyright.

so please, stop this. even if the copyright holder don't have money to sue you, it isn't the way to go.. :sweat: do not do to others you don't want others to do to you.. its all about Karma.. What goes around, comes around. repent, and learn, you shall

shojibake said:
Nice photos, but the words make it distinctly very cina. It may not be suitable for some.

I also find it very very cina. The feel is somehow like that. However, I agree with Catchlights that the technical quality looks gd.

iMbEst said:
if you can't even issue a simple lawyer letter then just shut it up. stop all your nonsense here.

Are u really getting married? U sounded like an immature punk who goes around challenging pp to fights over very minor comments. Pp make a simple comment to remind u of certain things. U reminded me of the recent ED J. Maybe same person lah.

If u are really getting married, May God Bless U and your wife;).

eikin said:
in the first place you never put a message telling everyone that these pictures are not yours and still have the cheek to criticise others for misleading viewers, what the fish.

lol :bsmilie:

Best sentence in this thread. short and straight forward

totally agree with you man :sweatsm: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

iMbEst said:
Wo Kaoz! me not a girl anyway. Somebody thought too much. I am wondering the real intention of the guys out there surfing www.singaporebrides.com but not bridegroom-to-be.

err very often bridgeroom are very interested in the price and brides are concerned with the pictures.

also nothing wrong to get inspiration from the website and trying reproduce them in their own way (if they are capable). a lot of artists started this way

Tempus said:
err very often bridgeroom are very interested in the price and brides are concerned with the pictures.

also nothing wrong to get inspiration from the website and trying reproduce them in their own way (if they are capable). a lot of artists started this way
how come it is always the other way around for me?

brides very panicky abt pricing, grooms more cool and relax.

Cheesecake said:
how come it is always the other way around for me?

brides very panicky abt pricing, grooms more cool and relax.

er who's talking about panicky :) grooms always more interested in pricing but act cool due to strangers.

We strongly discourage posting of images that are not your own. If you really have to get feedback and opinion on someone else's images, you are free to do so, but please respect copyright and
a) Make it known upfront that the images are not yours
b) Link to the site where the images are, do not use the embed image tag.

We cannot have double standards here where some members are complaining of other sites leeching their photos (and/or not giving the proper copyright acknowledgements) and have other members posting photos which are not their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.