How do you deal with foams and box of lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
I have four lens and so four boxes. These boxes take up a lot of space in my room.
How do I store them? :confused:

On top of your wardrobe or in the storeroom? I usually keep the boxes plus receipts and warranty cards.... for easy resale if needed ;p

mpenza said:
On top of your wardrobe or in the storeroom? I usually keep the boxes plus receipts and warranty cards.... for easy resale if needed ;p
Yeah, resale is my consideration also.
Maybe removing the foam then fold up the box and it will save some space. ;p

dRebelXT said:
I have four lens and so four boxes. These boxes take up a lot of space in my room.
How do I store them? :confused:
You can throw away if you don't intend to sell you lens.

anyway I keep all the packagings of everthings, cameras, lenses, flashes etc, only dispose them after I don't own any of them, so I have a few big carton boxes just to contain all of them, you have four boxes only, keep lar.

nxt time is have 1 room for photography, den 1 warehouse for the boxes...

imagine i just cleared the room in my office i use for photography, den the boxes there enuff to fill a room, those manfrotto boxes, lighting boxes, camera lens boxes, even dry cabi box also there, den ham pa lang long zong throw.. sianz...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nxt time is have 1 room for photography, den 1 warehouse for the boxes...

imagine i just cleared the room in my office i use for photography, den the boxes there enuff to fill a room, those manfrotto boxes, lighting boxes, camera lens boxes, even dry cabi box also there, den ham pa lang long zong throw.. sianz...
haha, rich man! A house full of GOLD. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.