#####how Do You Carry Your Lens Around#####

Status
Not open for further replies.

9uowei

Feb 13, 2006
I will be shooting quite often with 2 lens - EF 85mm f1.8 and EF 17-40mm f4.0. Which bag/pouch would be the best suited for this configuration when street shooting? Something adequate yet not an overkill.

IMHO, if you don't mind Lowepro as a brand, either the afore-mentioned 100 or 200 series should suffice.

I stuff everything into my Nova 4 AW but if i were to buy anymore lens, the bag will have to be changed.

if i need to move ard and change lenses..eg event shoots and all i got my lowepro stealth reporter

if i get to base myself somewhere and not move ard..i got my compurover...

Get another camera, cross sling them, :thumbsup:

9uowei said:
I will be shooting quite often with 2 lens - EF 85mm f1.8 and EF 17-40mm f4.0. Which bag/pouch would be the best suited for this configuration when street shooting? Something adequate yet not an overkill.
Get another body. One lens one body, always ready, sensor won't get dirty. :thumbsup:

espn said:
Get another camera, cross sling them, :thumbsup:
Wah.. you also same idea ah! :thumbsup:

the lowepro slingshot 100 looks like a good choice for a body+2 lens config..:think:

im using a crumpler 6 million atm, can fit in a wallet, blower, lenpen, 17-85, 50mm f1.8, 350D and still got space for 1 more len. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.