How do you carry tripod on holiday's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking of getting a camera bag that has tripod holder/straps but in the end bought a tripod bag. I think it easier this way and I can get my 10 yrs old son to help carry at times.

Cheers.

U are super lucky, I have to carry my 10 year old son's things........ no too many kids, things, wife ......... I learned to travel without a tripod.

Strap mine to my camera bag... but I have yet to take a tripod along so far. It's always a monopod. :bsmilie:

Did I not tell you to never shoot without a tripod?

:bsmilie: Carry your gear + your children's stuff + your wife's stuff, I wish my dad were like u :sweat: he throw stuff at us ask us to work :rolleyes:.

A sling seems like a common option but how do you strap on the tripod to the slingshot?

Aiyo after so many post you still dont get it ahh.... hold the tripod straight with 1 of the legs slighty angled out. Insert the leg in between your waist and the sling.:sweat:

Yea im kinda slow :bsmilie: so see ya, comin back on 28 i think. Leaving now for aiport. Bye!

Did I not tell you to never shoot without a tripod?

That's for models. Travel shots can hand hold. I have strong arms :bsmilie:

Oh yea thanks again for all your help! :sweatsm:

So you have got the wrong (or was it right??) dad.... too bad you are stuck with him, just as I am stuck with my kids, wife, dog.....;p

check out my rover aw ii :thumbsup:
IMG_2272.jpg

Cool bag, you tripod looks short, is it 4 section? but still very short leh :think: max extented height 1.2m?

yep, its short. 4sections only... its manfrotto 785shb.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.