how do you become an official photog for...


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2003
33
0
0
Visit site
#7
I think there are some invited individuals too. Guess you'll need to have a very strong portfolio before they will even think of you. Those are probably full time photographers or free lance with many years of experience, and of course very impressive gears.

NDP shooting is no joke, it's a real tough job. Guess newbies like me shouldn't even think of shooting it.

:)
 

Jed

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
3,911
0
0
UK
Visit site
#8
Better idea. Go home. Turn your tele on. Record the thing on video. Then go through the thing, pause when necessary, and shoot what you want off the tele. Works a treat.
 

jeff49er

Senior Member
Apr 11, 2003
1,977
0
0
48
Punggol Park
#9
Heard of fake Id? Make an ID that u a photogr from Times or Sports Illustrated...:D
 

junyang

New Member
Jan 24, 2003
398
0
0
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by Jed
Better idea. Go home. Turn your tele on. Record the thing on video. Then go through the thing, pause when necessary, and shoot what you want off the tele. Works a treat.
:thumbsup:
 

Silverelf

New Member
Dec 19, 2002
258
0
0
39
Near Equator
Visit site
#11
Well, I can tell you one example though it's probably not all that there is. My friend did some shooting for NDP. He's from the SAF and he was in SAFRAPC. :D
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by jeff49er
Heard of fake Id? Make an ID that u a photogr from Times or Sports Illustrated...:D
Get caught and you will be made to clean up the trash people left behind after NDP!

Don't fake lar... there's actually someone here who can get NDP Press Pass if I'm not wrong... u just got to guess who is him :p
 

anavrin

New Member
Sep 6, 2002
207
0
0
39
Visit site
#13
Get the tix for NDP and go and still can take nice pictures from the stands mah.....
 

blizzy

New Member
May 18, 2002
549
0
0
36
Bedok South
www.flickr.com
#14
ndp photogs. Some are the organising formation's people. The rest are photogs from the various press, mainly SPH. There's quote on the number of passes, so i doubt u can get a pass. Due to idiots who spoil the show. There was one, an official photographer from Straits time. He stood in front of the march past to take a photo, screwed it up, cos they had to SLOW DOWN to avoid crashing into him. was..... very embarassing.
 

SNAG

Senior Member
Jun 14, 2002
1,644
0
36
33
Visit site
#15
It's Guards that's organizing the NDP this year.... Forgot the exact details.

Got to know this from my CO's NDP invitation card...
 

Jed

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
3,911
0
0
UK
Visit site
#16
You know, I've always reckoned there was a reason it was called a press pass. You know, because it's for the press?

Otherwise they'd have called it the Tom Dick and Harry Freeloader Joyrider pass.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Silverelf

New Member
Dec 19, 2002
258
0
0
39
Near Equator
Visit site
#17
Originally posted by blizzy
ndp photogs. Some are the organising formation's people. The rest are photogs from the various press, mainly SPH. There's quote on the number of passes, so i doubt u can get a pass. Due to idiots who spoil the show. There was one, an official photographer from Straits time. He stood in front of the march past to take a photo, screwed it up, cos they had to SLOW DOWN to avoid crashing into him. was..... very embarassing.
Duh... even though photographers should be daring...... DUH!!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom