How do u store digital images taken while on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeowww

Mar 6, 2004
Somewhere out there
If i am going a holiday trip of about 7 to 10 days, and i snap say 200 per day, and each image is about 2MB, so the whole trip will require at least 3GB. Other than getting a 4GB CF card, or carrying a laptop, how else can i store and bring these images back??

This one can view what you have shot after you download. Its smaller that laptop, so even if you want to carry around while touring, also can. So instead of 20pcs of 1Gb memory cards, you just have to carry one.

Enough sales talk, I have one that I want to sell, check out this thread;

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=68079

:cheers:

Hi Yeowww,

Mine is new. Got receipt to proof. Why not buy from me. Free 5-in-1 CF card reader

Yeowww said:
thanks, search the internet. looks like this is what i need.

are u using any of these?? what brand and where can i find it in singapore?

I am using Nixvue vista. Pretty good too. Got it from CP last year.

2.5" LCD screen. Can watch movies recorded from DC. Got sound output, can play mp3.

www.vosonic.com search VMP3 H

maxkcyeo said:
Hi Yeowww,

Mine is new. Got receipt to proof. Why not buy from me. Free 5-in-1 CF card reader

i did some browsing already. all i need is a basic unit, just store my jpeg into it from my CF card. don need to view, mp3, etc ... sorry dude.

saw yr thread, painful lesson heh??

uppzz for u

I use X-drive II, with 40GB HDD.

Now I can shoot RAW for every pic liao...

End of my sales talk lor :cry:. Anyway. Sim Lim alot of store selling x-drive. Get the first model of x-drive, since you just want storage. Price is about $140

maxkcyeo said:
End of my sales talk lor :cry:. Anyway. Sim Lim alot of store selling x-drive. Get the first model of x-drive, since you just want storage. Price is about $140

yep, looks like i found what i needed.

Thanks guys for the advice :)

I would bring my mac along....not only can store images, can view them and edit them...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.