how do u put your camera in camera bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

bauong

Feb 11, 2009
may i know what is the best camera position in the camera bag

lying on the bottom of the bag where the batt compartment is facing downward and the lense is in horizontal

or the lcd screen facing downwards and the lense is vertical.

The most important is your own comfortability of taking out the camera.

A suitable camera bag will be padded around, thus it should be alright unless your bag is crushed. For mine, I will put it heads down, LCD facing opening of bag cos mine is top-open, when I open my bag, I juz grap it , remove the cover and start snapping.

Fyi - I'm using the Crumpler 5 Million

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi bauong,

Good question I’m also thinking how to place my camera when I first bought my camera beg. I decided to check on YouTube and see others pack their beg. The other time when I first place it with lens facing down and I accidiantly drop me beg and broke my lens due to its body weight and from that time onward I decided to place it horizontal with lens attach with double cushioning just for my liking.

well i put lense down and LCD facing up, with my bag opening at the top.

three reasons for this, 1) easier to take out and shoot, 2) rather protect my LCD screen as lense already has a lense cap, and 3) even with just a normal kit lense attached, the whole thing can't fit into my bag horizontally with battery compartment below

depends on bag and how confident you are of your camera durability. I just dump my K20D into my bag from day one.

Dont waste time bothering about how you going to place the camera in the bag. Spend that time and effort learning how to take great picture would be better. DSLR is not made out of a paper. A little stress won't be a problem. =)

Last edited:
may i know what is the best camera position in the camera bag

lying on the bottom of the bag where the batt compartment is facing downward and the lense is in horizontal

or the lcd screen facing downwards and the lense is vertical.

doggy position :embrass:

Last edited:
Dont waste time bothering about how you going to place the camera in the bag. Spend that time and effort learning how to take great picture would be better. DSLR is not made out of a paper. A little stress won't be a problem. =)

Haha I don't exactly think he will waste much time asking such a question, and he's probably just concerned about maintaining his DSLR ... :cool:

I'll just chuck the camera with the lens facing downwards. It's not much to protect anything, just that I'm too lazy. I believe my bag will do a great job.

depends on the design of the bag...
camera body lying on battery compartment might help to reduce the pressure and force.

I put mine Lens lying down since my camera is top loaded. For crumpler bags, I use top load method too cos it's easier to take out. I put extra padding on the bottom of the bag, just in case...

Status
Not open for further replies.