How do u propose to ur gf / How do u wan ur bf to propose ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
as stated, its my turn soon...

need some suggestions...

thanks

hey ken!! congrats man... it is indeed a mind-bloggling operation to make it memorable!

it depends it you want to make it BIG (ie in public, billboard, advert, cinema, after/before a concert etc, annouce in a restaurant) or smaller in scale, at a restaurant, park, hotel room (heh), via words, song, dance, action, slideshow, or a mixture.

I did it via a slideshow of past events together....it was the most heart-warming slideshow that I've ever put together..and on the final slide...viola! :cool:

do let us know how it progresses eh!

in the new sg terms it goes like this
guy:"eh i hear punggol new flats are quite nice and cheap leh. let's go apply together leh"
if girl agrees means "I do" coming soon..
if girl says "siao ah!" means i'm not ready try harder next time or i'm not going to marry you. :bsmilie:

as stated, its my turn soon...

need some suggestions...

thanks
aim for something personal and meaningful for the both of you....cos this memory will last you two a long time =) if you know her that well, you will know what touches her heart most.

Congrats:) ...Dun know this is appropriate.....Be direct and say out loud. :)

yes, yes! make it very clear and beyond all doubts that yes! she is the one for you! :bsmilie:

huh? tell her "wanna married, let's go ROM; else let's go separate ways". In singapore fast pace society, where do get the time to do all this proposing? of course, i'm joking lah.

but frankly, when it's time to propose, the instinct will come naturally.. good luck !

if you don't know how, you are not ready to propose.

dun know how doesnt mean i am not ready leh..

jus wan some suggestions...

:sticktong

hey ken!! congrats man... it is indeed a mind-bloggling operation to make it memorable!

it depends it you want to make it BIG (ie in public, billboard, advert, cinema, after/before a concert etc, annouce in a restaurant) or smaller in scale, at a restaurant, park, hotel room (heh), via words, song, dance, action, slideshow, or a mixture.

I did it via a slideshow of past events together....it was the most heart-warming slideshow that I've ever put together..and on the final slide...viola! :cool:

do let us know how it progresses eh!

not bad ... :think:

:bsmilie:

aim for something personal and meaningful for the both of you....cos this memory will last you two a long time =) if you know her that well, you will know what touches her heart most.

correct... that the way... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks for all suggestions...

the 'house here is good' kinda of things has past..

we have been looking for flats for the past 8 months liao..

i guess its jus a 'formality' that she wan..

better not let her read this... :bsmilie:

BF: "You are getting older and as woman get older they get winkles!"
BF: "However as man get older, they get more manly"
BF: "So you better proposed to me fast before I dump you and other woman falls for me"

:devil:

BF: "You are getting older and as woman get older they get winkles!"
BF: "However as man get older, they get more manly"
BF: "So you better proposed to me fast before I dump you and other woman falls for me"

:devil:

try this b4... no use... :sweat:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

erm... it dun work anymore... cos HDB no longer offers the queuing system for buying flats. now, it's either walk-in or balloting, i believe?

think carefully wat u want to do... and plan for contingencies. dun be like me... ended up proposing to my wife a min after midnite on the shoulder of PIE. why? cos the car overheated and stalled.... long story. :p

For me...somehow we drifted into this stage of looking for flats.... meaning we're planning to get married. So as you said, proposing is just a formality. BUT YOU MUST PROPOSE.

Not be like me...didn't go through the formality....now can't turn back clock liao.
I guess proposal should be 1)romantic, 2)sincere, 3)original and 4)surprise

in the new sg terms it goes like this
guy:"eh i hear punggol new flats are quite nice and cheap leh. let's go apply together leh"
if girl agrees means "I do" coming soon..
if girl says "siao ah!" means i'm not ready try harder next time or i'm not going to marry you. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

erm... it dun work anymore... cos HDB no longer offers the queuing system for buying flats. now, it's either walk-in or balloting, i believe?

think carefully wat u want to do... and plan for contingencies. dun be like me... ended up proposing to my wife a min after midnite on the shoulder of PIE. why? cos the car overheated and stalled.... long story. :p
:bsmilie: confirm an unforgettable moment!

How do u propose to ur gf / How do u wan ur bf to propose ??

Buy her something you can make use of after marriage like a fast lens or a 12mp dslr. :)

When a girl hears, "Honey here's a F2.8 600mm lens and would you marry me?"

She hears the sweetest words anyone can speak to her. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.