how do u live a life to its fullness ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you live life to its fullest? Well, I asked myself that question too... especially it's the coming towards the end of another year!

I'm reaching 40 in a couple of weeks time, and that, basing on career projection and government's guesstimation, I am 73% into my "useful years" and 53% into my "remaining life". That's a pretty alarming fact!

Think about this: If you know you wouldn't fail, what would you want to be? I guess the answer would be totally different from your current job? I read from a book, saying that we are so "attached" with our current lifestyle that we are too afraid to break out from the routine - even if we do not like it. It's the devil you know vs the devil you don't.

We all have ambitions and aims in life, more so when we are starting out. But along the way, those aims might be waylaid and we deviated from where we intend to go. I don't know about the rest but I knew I was missing me. It's time to get back, slowdown and take time to smell (and snap!) the flowers.

PS: Of course, based on current inflation, market fluctuations and constant uncertainties, a little bit of onward financial planning is definitely necessary. It will calm the undercurrents and whirlpools in the river where you're charting the course of your boat.

Just my dua-puluh sen. :)

How do you live life to its fullest? Well, I asked myself that question too... especially it's the coming towards the end of another year!

I'm reaching 40 in a couple of weeks time, and that, basing on career projection and government's guesstimation, I am 73% into my "useful years" and 53% into my "remaining life". That's a pretty alarming fact!

Think about this: If you know you wouldn't fail, what would you want to be? I guess the answer would be totally different from your current job? I read from a book, saying that we are so "attached" with our current lifestyle that we are too afraid to break out from the routine - even if we do not like it. It's the devil you know vs the devil you don't.

We all have ambitions and aims in life, more so when we are starting out. But along the way, those aims might be waylaid and we deviated from where we intend to go. I don't know about the rest but I knew I was missing me. It's time to get back, slowdown and take time to smell (and snap!) the flowers.

PS: Of course, based on current inflation, market fluctuations and constant uncertainties, a little bit of onward financial planning is definitely necessary. It will calm the undercurrents and whirlpools in the river where you're charting the course of your boat.

Just my dua-puluh sen. :)

We are all frogs in boiling water ... the lucky ones jump out before they get cooked to death.

The answer to the TS's original question is simple.

"Be happy with and enjoy what you have while striving for more..."

to live a life full ..

Drink what you want ..
Eat what you want .
Buy WHAT YOU WANT !

Spent all your $$$$ . be happy ..

:p

Drink Guinness stout! :bsmilie: Then take some art brush with paint and anyhow paint and Live life to the full. :p

If you believe in Canonism, everyone reincarnates 5 times.

First time a Nikonian and regret it.

Then the other 4 times a Canonian. :bsmilie:

Amen to that bro :thumbsup: Lived and experienced by it, so true.

It takes a lot of courage (maybe even in contradiction to logic) to even dare to live life to the fullest. And there's often a price to pay for every action and inaction.

Drink Guinness stout! :bsmilie: Then take some art brush with paint and anyhow paint and Live life to the full. :p

Hey, those artist monkeys and elephants at zoos also need to make a living!

Anyhow, full or empty, depends on a scale. Who comes up with that scale? Who defines the units of measurement and the minimum and maximum points of the scale?

if you live 50 years
life = 50 years
life to fullest = 50 years of life
50 years of life = 50 years of 50 years
how do you justify that you actually lived 50 years when you die?
I feel that a life, happy or not is the feeling that makes you feel that you are actually living.

if you live 50 years
life = 50 years
life to fullest = 50 years of life
50 years of life = 50 years of 50 years
how do you justify that you actually lived 50 years when you die?
I feel that a life, happy or not is the feeling that makes you feel that you are actually living.

[stupid question]
Hmm, then how do I know I am not living? :think:
[/stupid question]

i am not happy..but my camera is (staring at XMM) haha

Life to its fullness is within ones thoughts.
Being Optimistic in life will live to its fullness

As says:

Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.

-Christian D. Larsen (Creed for Optimists)

I just asked a friend the question, and he said ........ "V I A G R A "....:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.