how do u guys find the sony dsc-p5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

butters

any idea how much this is selling for @ AP or CP? how's this cam? any owners?

Yucks. I've used it several times, and I'm not impressed with it.

I'm prefer the F707 (or it's predecessor, F505) rather than the P5.

The P5 is over-rated. The buttons are placed too closely together and makes shooting suck.

SLRs rule! :devil: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by andretan
Yucks. I've used it several times, and I'm not impressed with it.

I'm prefer the F707 (or it's predecessor, F505) rather than the P5.

The P5 is over-rated. The buttons are placed too closely together and makes shooting suck.

SLRs rule! :devil: :bsmilie:

cant say that...there are ppl who still like it..for example..those who want to travel light..or those who like to click-n-go type...and gers will like its physical...try giving a lady a 707, she will surrender after half a day...
i am a user of 707...and handling 500g was indeed tough..until i got myself a neckstrap..phew!

Originally posted by AMDer

cant say that...there are ppl who still like it..for example..those who want to travel light..or those who like to click-n-go type...and gers will like its physical...try giving a lady a 707, she will surrender after half a day...
i am a user of 707...and handling 500g was indeed tough..until i got myself a neckstrap..phew!

Huh? Neckstrap is provided what. If you don't use, what's there to complain??

Get those comfy neckstraps (lot's of sponge) for $40 odd. Might save you from a sprained neck one day :D :bsmilie:

okok.. say between this and the canon ixus 330, which one would u guys recommend i get? i know they can't be directly compared since one's a 2mp and the other is a 3mp cam, but for the bang of the buck, which one should i get?

maybe someone can help me decide if it's advisable to fork out the extra to get the p5 over the ixus 330... wat are the pros and cons of each cam? is it true that the ixus is capabel of semi auto functions while the p5 is a strictly p&s cam?

Originally posted by butters
okok.. say between this and the canon ixus 330, which one would u guys recommend i get? i know they can't be directly compared since one's a 2mp and the other is a 3mp cam, but for the bang of the buck, which one should i get?

maybe someone can help me decide if it's advisable to fork out the extra to get the p5 over the ixus 330... wat are the pros and cons of each cam? is it true that the ixus is capabel of semi auto functions while the p5 is a strictly p&s cam?
:rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.