how do u feel today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am thinking, "Sucks man. Got a ton of report waiting to be filed. And this is NOT FRIDAY DAMNIT!"

me too...

i just found a disclaimer note bloody small 1, from the box of my sniper gun...

damnit... only can play TC3 on PS2... siao.... damn china imitation, use pelican box somemore... pui...

Hey! What's up zaren? Why so unhappy?

:bheart: Sighz...

Cheer up.. the feeling you get as the day comes is as good as what you want to feel, cheer up and enjoy yourself!

espn said:
Cheer up.. the feeling you get as the day comes is as good as what you want to feel, cheer up and enjoy yourself!

Yeah man... there's no better days like tomorrow!

Auntie Zaren,

To me I feel like a million bucks........hehe..........cheer up lar.

Must be that time of the month lar..........just take a stroll down East Coast.......weather is damn hot.......36 C....! Go for suntan......:cool:

Pro Image said:
Auntie Zaren,

To me I feel like a million bucks........hehe..........cheer up lar.

Must be that time of the month lar..........just take a stroll down East Coast.......weather is damn hot.......36 C....! Go for suntan......:cool:

walk around East Coast only see 36C nia... got bigger ones anot? otherwise how to cheer up liddat? :bsmilie:

Feel like i am one day closer to get the GoV money to go Tour.............wahahahahaa:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
walk around East Coast only see 36C nia... got bigger ones anot? otherwise how to cheer up liddat? :bsmilie:
If a 36C is hot, I'm not sure what's hotter. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
If a 36C is hot, I'm not sure what's hotter. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

36D:thumbsup: :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.