how do u feel today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel

smith.jpg

woah....thx for sharing ur feelings folks!

was feeling sad today becos i just found out this morning that a good fren had passed away. very sudden and unexpected.

Hexlord said:
You okay or not..

i'm ok .... just thinking about life....

zcf said:
why you feel :cry: :cry: :cry: ?

just lost a fren mah....but that's life.

ndroo said:
Hi uncle Zar. Long time no see. How I feel? Like s.h.i.t lor :(

yamanz...it's been a while.... kopi?

smurf99 said:
r u ok? maybe say out will feel better...

i'm ok. was a bit shocked by the news cos i last saw my fren only last wk.

SnapSnap said:
Hey! What's up zaren? Why so unhappy?

it's ok....i feel more sad for my fren's family.

Pro Image said:
Auntie Zaren,

To me I feel like a million bucks........hehe..........cheer up lar.

Must be that time of the month lar..........just take a stroll down East Coast.......weather is damn hot.......36 C....! Go for suntan......:cool:

heh....sun burnt more likely!

markccm said:

woah...that is one scary pic!

V.V said:
:bheart: Sighz...

hope u feel better too...

espn said:
Cheer up.. the feeling you get as the day comes is as good as what you want to feel, cheer up and enjoy yourself!

hmmm, BBB is quite a gd way to cheer up....

nightwolf75 said:
sorry to hear abt ur fren, zaren.... :(

thx...

zaren said:
woah....thx for sharing ur feelings folks!

was feeling sad today becos i just found out this morning that a good fren had passed away. very sudden and unexpected.

:( that's sad. :cry:

we'll do kopi prob next week lah

I also just learnt that one of my teacher passed away.

Not that he's my favorite teacher or anything... but it sort of got me questioning... so what if a person die? i meant he died, i respect him, but he died, my world is still moving, everyone is still the same... the world did not stop because he died.

I think that would happen, when i die. :dent:

feel sianz man, lots of work.. Only waiting for tml 5.30pm

sry to hear bout ur fren zaren...
not feeling too gd myself... -sighz-
go BBB or SSS (shoot shoot shoot)!
maybe will feel better?
i got no cash if not i go BBB... :what:

Nisa said:
I also just learnt that one of my teacher passed away.

Not that he's my favorite teacher or anything... but it sort of got me questioning... so what if a person die? i meant he died, i respect him, but he died, my world is still moving, everyone is still the same... the world did not stop because he died.

I think that would happen, when i die. :dent:

like i tell my gfs... if u go into labour, i will not be by your side, unless that little 1 chose to come out during the night when i am free, otherwise work comes in priority... same to my parents... i will not take off for a day or a few just for their funeral... the world must go on, work must go on... simple as that... and they did the same for my grandparents... just go at night, den schedule the cremation on holiday or weekend...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
like i tell my gfs... if u go into labour, i will not be by your side, unless that little 1 chose to come out during the night when i am free, otherwise work comes in priority... same to my parents... i will not take off for a day or a few just for their funeral... the world must go on, work must go on... simple as that... and they did the same for my grandparents... just go at night, den schedule the cremation on holiday or weekend...

Spoke like a typical SME person. :bsmilie:
That's what i would do too.
I didn't attend my grandfather and auntie cremation just because i have to be at work.:sweat:

The world still goes on! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.