How do u define High Technical Quality Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreaXion

Jun 15, 2006
Planet Earth
I am curious, how do u define a photo that is of high technical quality? Generally people determine it as sharp, nice colours, etc. However, a bokeh is blur and it brings out the subject. At the same time, certain colours are meant to be dull to get the effect. Opinions pls as to what is a good technical quality shot?

ExplorerZ

Jan 9, 2006
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
CreaXion said:
I am curious, how do u define a photo that is of high technical quality? Generally people determine it as sharp, nice colours, etc. However, a bokeh is blur and it brings out the subject. At the same time, certain colours are meant to be dull to get the effect. Opinions pls as to what is a good technical quality shot?
Sharpness, exposure, bokeh, lighting, blurrness (for some shot like panning), amount of details. all this add up to technical quality to me.

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
Photos and their critiques are ultimately infinitely subjective according to the viewer's perception. Sometimes, photos just work, or don't work..and even if it doesn't work for many people, maybe one or two might just happen to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom