how do u celebrate Valentine's Day?

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
buy new camera as a gift for her? :think:

buy new camera as a gift for her? :think:

Cant and don't think she needs another one as already gotten her a A7 for birthday.

Generally, we don't celebrate :)

We, or at least I, hate celebrating vday on vday.

Simple: I don't. Silly nonsense.
If one needs a special day to be attentive and caring about the Significant Other then there's something wrong.

Simple: I don't. Silly nonsense.
If one needs a special day to be attentive and caring about the Significant Other then there's something wrong.

That's very true.

Same with Christmas. Why only choose a particular season to remind others to be nice to others, and to be generous and buy gifts?

I celebrate by working round the clock. Huat ah. florist here

Same with Christmas. Why only choose a particular season to remind others to be nice to others, and to be generous and buy gifts?
For Christmas, there is at least wee bit left of the origin and the religious festivities. But Valentine's day has lost all relation to the religious background. Purely commercial.

cannot compare christmas with valentine…. different.

valentines day is a big joke to me.

if you intend to buy the new (insert dream camera here) .. valentines day is a good time to build up emotional capital with your spouse

Well, when :kiss:'True-Love:kiss:' is found:thumbsup:, everyday is Valentine's day:thumbsup:...:cheers:

Well, when 'True-Love' is found, everyday is Valentine's day...
[smileys removed]
Stop smoking that stuff :bsmilie: .. or are you just freshly fallen in love..? :)

That's very true.

Well... like Father and Mother day.... you mean... they are your Father and Mother for only a "day"!!! :bigeyes:

Or you only need to be nice to them for 1/356??

I usually is 355/356... Cos on the Father and Mother day, we don't celebrate, so I am not nice to them for 1 day.... lol... :bsmilie: