How do u carry your camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: your body build size is smaller i guess. this method doesn't work for me! :( the camera can only reach my nose if I do that. :cry:

:bsmilie: maybe im thin that's y

buy a d40x and hang it on your neck for 4 months straight without taking it off - your neck won't feel any pain at all. :bsmilie:

Try a D200 with grip or a D2Xs

Shoulder because my neck will ache after prolong period hanging of camera.

I read about a tip in a magazine to reduce the strain on the neck. It works for those who are carrying a backpack at the same time.

1) Neck sling the camera as usual
2) Clip a carabiner to the sling (position at the back of your neck)
3) Wear your backpack as usual
3) Attach the carabiner to the handle of your backpack.

The weight of the camera and backpack should offset each other and be distributed on your shoulders, not the neck.

Hope the description makes sense.

I read about a tip in a magazine to reduce the strain on the neck. It works for those who are carrying a backpack at the same time.

The weight of the camera and backpack should offset each other and be distributed on your shoulders, not the neck.

nice suggestion u haf:thumbsup:, but maybe will face some trouble taking it off

nice suggestion u haf:thumbsup:, but maybe will face some trouble taking it off

Yup. Agree. Will take some getting used to. I guess its for people who go for long hikes and little rest stops in between.

hmmmm:think: how to hook it if u r alone...

Hook first, slide the backpack up one shoulder, pull cam strap over head, slide backpack up the other shoulder. Presto.

hhmmm... nice suggestion.... may give it a try... used to hang on neck in the past... find it troublesome some times and in the way... so now either on shoulder or wrap around wrist.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.