how do u accompany your gf to the zoo/jbp and take photos at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
she asked my to accompany her to jbp and zoo, shld i bring my camera along? but if i go into photo-taking mode i tink she'll get real pissed. is it actually possible to have the best of both worlds?

get two camera, so that she can shoot/learn also..

that's why i plan to get a cheap Canon film body to shoot some slide in future

if i were you, if you want your gf and camera to co exist at the same time, you better make her your model for the day rather than going around shooting marco shots. In this way you will not make her feel left out.

haha go ask SIRON!! he expert liao! :kok:

I agree, those of you lucky enough to have real life girl friends should stick to them, put the camera away for the day mate!

Originally posted by Jed
I agree, those of you lucky enough to have real life girl friends should stick to them, put the camera away for the day mate!

Yeah, spend some quality time with your gf. Put the camera away for a day, and see life outside the viewfinder/LCD. You can always take 'mental pictures' and come back again.

Regards
CK

hmm.. IMHO I think you should bring your camera along,try to get her interested into photography slowly. Of course, give her all your attention during the outing and not trying to give her a mini introduction to photography. Take some couple shots on and then during the outing and let her try some shots.

After the entire outing , preview the photos that you all hve taken exspecially hers, comment on her works, (err, good comments) and hope that it does make her feel that photography is not as boring or anything that she used to think of.

If all these goes through somoothly, you two can have another hobby together, which will also strengthen the realtionship and yet spend time with each other.

Hmm.. it worked for me.. keke.. Good luck. ;)

It good to have some pic taken but remember that the attention shld be on her and not on the others attraction.

Guide her on and ask her to shoot and you never know,... she might get hook on to the hobby that is so addictive!

Good luck!
BTW, the tripod shld come in hand shld both of you want to take a couple shoot!

Hahhaha... reminds me of me bring my ex-gf to the air gun range at marina.... end up with her doing all the shooting.... and me doing the reloading...

Originally posted by Flare
Hahhaha... reminds me of me bring my ex-gf to the air gun range at marina.... end up with her doing all the shooting.... and me doing the reloading...

hahah that's a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.