How do they make roasted chicken for chicken rice stall?

what is rafio string? this? by right people can see it thru right? u mean the dried onion bits in noodle stalls can be made of plastics? :angry:
Rafia_String.jpg

Yup, that's the stuff.

i don't believe in supermarkets.

when i am free i bring out my sling and a few stones and go hunting for pigeons and squirrels. au naturele for sure, no chemicals. :heart:

oh really that's nice! :bsmilie:

Yup, that's the stuff.

ok.. onion pips has never been my favorite addons. i just hope the dried baked fishes are real fishes..

i am inclined to think that this is a myth.

Just like the goreng pisang using melted 5L plastic bottles in oil to make it crunchy.

If we get bothered by so much fear, there is little food left for us to eat. Take a stroll along supermarket. What do you think is safest to eat?

it's kinda lidat..

Last edited:
i don't believe in supermarkets.

when i am free i bring out my sling and a few stones and go hunting for pigeons and squirrels. au naturele for sure, no chemicals. :heart:

Pigeons eat all sorts of stuff, who knows what funky chemicals are in their bodies.

i am inclined to think that this is a myth.

Just like the goreng pisang using melted 5L plastic bottles in oil to make it crunchy.

In Malaysia the big food myth is that your satay kuah tastes good because its cooked with used sanitary pads (blood and all that other stuff). Sometimes when I go get the kuah myself I stir-stir to see got any "foreign material" in it: so far safe.

Pigeons eat all sorts of stuff, who knows what funky chemicals are in their bodies.

really?

i once met this wise old man under a bridge who told me he was 200 years old, and the reason for his long health was that he had been eating pigeons raw.

:think::bsmilie: