How do People insert their name on photographs?

kashiwa

Apr 9, 2010
Singapore
Hi everyone...I am a newbie signing in.
Look forward to a journey and I am sure I have you guys around to lay the foundation of the path.:sweat:

Meantime, I have gone into various segment of this great site and notice that some people insert their name in the photograph. e.g. " by XYZ Photography" at the lower end of the shots. How do you do that?:dunno::dunno:

Much appreciated

Look forward to a journey and I am sure I have you guys around to lay the foundation of the path.:sweat:

Meantime, I have gone into various segment of this great site and notice that some people insert their name in the photograph. e.g. " by XYZ Photography" at the lower end of the shots. How do you do that?:dunno::dunno:

Much appreciated
Fun with Photoshop ? Borders and Signatures
by Tommy Gui

it can be found at ClubSnap front page.

Much appreciated

Lots of different ways. I use a program I first got in 2006 called Photo Watermark Pro or something like that, Version 6.x.x.x I think. Works well enough for my needs.

TS, if you do not want to splurge for Photoshop. You can download GIMP, a open source freeware image PP software. Very capable also.

http://www.gimp.org/

Much appreciated

long long time ago we do this...

img_7151.jpg

*lucky my pic not online*

Welcome to CS:)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome:):):)

Also thanks for the input on my question. It really help my understanding.

Have a great day ahead!

If i might add, it is not so straightforward to just add a watermark, some have added their watermark without realizing that it made the whole photo look uglier.

Choosing a suitable one is sometimes overlooked.

I get this message trying to view the page

Warning: Illegal file detected. Your IP address has been logged and reported to the administrator

Warning: Illegal file detected. Your IP address has been logged and reported to the administrator

me too... oh noes!

I get this message trying to view the page

me too... oh noes!
ok, than try the old school method, use rubble stamp and ink pad.

It's due to the migration to the new server. I've already highlighted it to the admins. Please check back in a few days time.

The links are fixed now. Happy reading. :)