How do i view/ retrieve my photos from iphone from Mac?

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
I am a new Mac user...

Trying to see/ retrieve/ copy those photos taken from my iphone from my Mac Book. How ah?

Entire new learning curve for me... in Windows... the iphone wld simply show as a harddisk... haha...

Is there a new Mac User Group here? haha...

Plug in your iPhone to your Mac and iPhoto application will automatically run.
If not, click on iPhoto application. Then IMPORT your photos. Done. ;)

Import All in iPhotos, then when prompted, "Delete All".

Sync again via iTunes to get the photos imported back into your iPhone again.

I am a new Mac user...

Trying to see/ retrieve/ copy those photos taken from my iphone from my Mac Book. How ah?

Entire new learning curve for me... in Windows... the iphone wld simply show as a harddisk... haha...

Is there a new Mac User Group here? haha...

Use the application "Preview" and you'll be able to import a list of photos from your iPhone to the desired destination in your Mac. ;)

Thanks everyone. Your advice works!

Question:

1) When i sync again and i want to delete those pics from Iphone from Preview/iphoto, can i do so?

2) I noticed that only photos were downloaded. Does it mean that i need to use imovie to download videos?

3) Can i create different albums on my iphone (i.e Portfolio Pictures) using Preview/iphoto?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
alternatively, just email yourself... i'm too lazy to unplug my iphone cable from the mains, so i just email myself and download from computer :bsmilie:

alternatively, just email yourself... i'm too lazy to unplug my iphone cable from the mains, so i just email myself and download from computer :bsmilie:

great idea. I tried to do that but the iphone says its too large to be emailed out! :bsmilie:

how? anyone?

so big?

got limit meh, did you connect to wifi.

have leh. Maximum 8 mins. (Am on Iphone 3 with OS 4.2 i think).

Anyway, it allows user to select, parts of the long clip to send out. I had to break the clips into many emails... haha...

thanks night86mare... :)