How do I upload at pbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gunjack
Hi,

How do I upload my images without having the ugly white empty spaces below the image? I dunno how to fit the image properly, what is the correct way? thanks!

http://www.pbase.com/image/5660565
in fact i am very curious how u upload? first time i see this... :what:

I using internet explorer 5...

I scan the pics on my low res scanner and post it to see how it is. Come out like that, dunno how to remedy it...

erm, is it like this before u upload? heh dumb but need to know...
do u zip up ur pix ZIP file to upload? I usually do that cos got error checking...

I saved the file in jpg. open in explorer, no problems. But upload the jpg file at pbase, get the ugly empty space...

Originally posted by Gunjack
I saved the file in jpg. open in explorer, no problems. But upload the jpg file at pbase, get the ugly empty space...

delete the picture and upload again. I experience this before when I was using the coolconnect. May be because of net congestion?:dunno:

Oh! Coz I took it using b&w chromogenic film, hehe! Also testing out my first roll of XP2 Super. Pardon my cheapo scanner... will replace the pics once I get/borrow a better scanner.

cool wanted to try b/w but dunno the after-shoot process.. any shop will do?

For chromogenic B&W film like Kodak T400CN and Ilford XP2 Super, can go to any photo lab to develope them using C-41 process(same as your colour negative film). But printing the photos, it is best to go to the pro labs, as not many can print well on colour paper(I got my 4R for 45cents each). If u print on Real B&W paper, it will cost u much more, but the pics will turn out the best for these film...

ohhhh... thx! I realise bright sunlight shots look best in b/w to me LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.