How do I inform members of a public photography class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saymell

Jun 11, 2007
Jalan Kayu

G'day fellow CS'ers.

May, I humbly request our fellow CS'ers especially the experienced ones here to let me know as to how we inform fellow CS'ers of the availability of a public photography class, please?

I have just been "F'ed" for putting up such a notice which unfortunately, is branded as an advertisement. I am also sad that harsh & unkind words were used and my query to the above question is unanswered. I'm not sure too if harsher punishment may soon follow. :(

G'day fellow CS'ers.

May, I humbly request our fellow CS'ers especially the experienced ones here to let me know as to how we inform fellow CS'ers of the availability of a public photography class, please?

I have just been "F'ed" for putting up such a notice which unfortunately, is branded as an advertisement. I am also sad that harsh & unkind words were used and my query to the above question is unanswered. I'm not sure too if harsher punishment may soon follow. :(

Well I think if its people has to pay for the photography class, it will be kinna like advertising in CS to get people to attend such class, hence you will need to pay a fee to do such advertisement.
Other members who are advertising their classes are doing so in order to post their class lesson infomation in CS.

But if the photography class is free, like a sharing session, I believe no fee is required and such sharing sessions has been done some time ago.

PM the Admin for more infomation

Some people get a clone to drum up some publicity. :bsmilie:

That is a misconception, hopefully its not done with any malice. No not true. I made a search on my own in the PA website for courses, located the nearest cc, registered, then decided to share the news with the CS'ers. :)

Now, I understand. Thank you all for the replies, in future I'd PM the Admin before posting such info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.