how do i evict a praying mantis from my bdrm?

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
my house is behind some trees.. today it's a 10cm praying mantis in the bedroom.. walking the corner for quite a while..
how do i evict it? can its dagger injure hand?

offer joss sticks :bsmilie:

Show this stance to frighten it:

8stances_mantis.jpg

assuming its a male one...

put a female mantis there. 5 mins later after they finish making babies the female will eat him up for u.

Aiya.. there's something called Bye-Gone..

What it does? Say Bye to the visitor and make it Gone.. Just press the nozzle.. :devil:

fyi.. mantis can fly..

offering joss stick might really be effective.. just open the windows when you do so to allow the visitor to free itself from the smoky room..

my house is behind some trees.. today it's a 10cm praying mantis in the bedroom.. walking the corner for quite a while..
how do i evict it? can its dagger injure hand?

praying mantis with daggers zzz

Take a photo and send it to Stomp.

Bro, you have a visitor and you want to chase it off...

Find 2 more and you have enough kakis for a 24-hour mahjong session! :)

use a plastic bag (not the carrier kind) and "cup" over it...and dispose. :thumbsup:

use a plastic bag (not the carrier kind) and "cup" over it...and dispose. :thumbsup:

Provided it doesn't react... Judging from past experience, the mantis isn't one creature that will stand there dumbfold and let you catch it - it is pretty defensive when attacked.

If you're not careful, it will spread its wings in a desperate attempt to flee, but at the same time might fly over your head and probably throw a few karate chops on you! :bsmilie:

Last edited: