how do i evict a praying mantis from my bdrm?

my house is behind some trees.. today it's a 10cm praying mantis in the bedroom.. walking the corner for quite a while..
how do i evict it? can its dagger injure hand?

This is an auspicious sign.

A visit by praying mantis in the bedroom means you'll be married to a beautiful slender lady in green dress with long arms.

But just be careful of sexual cannibalism indulged by female praying mantis. :bsmilie:

This is an auspicious sign.

A visit by praying mantis in the bedroom means you'll be married to a beautiful slender lady in green dress with long arms.

But just be careful of sexual cannibalism indulged by female praying mantis. :bsmilie:
yah, be careful she will chew man's head off while he XXXX her......:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Show this stance to frighten it:

8stances_mantis.jpg

images

I think this is more effective

IMG00084-20100312-0246-726497.jpg

Dunno why u want to evict it. Supposed to bring good luck. You could be chasing the 财神 out of your life.
(edited)

Last edited:
my house is behind some trees.. today it's a 10cm praying mantis in the bedroom.. walking the corner for quite a while..
how do i evict it? can its dagger injure hand?

The right thing to do is go to the pet shop and buy a plastic container for pets.
Put some leaves into the container and use it to attract the Mantis into it.
Close the container when the Mantis get in and buy some worms from the pet shop.
Take out your DSLR and your macro lens.
Shoot some photos of the Mantis feeding on the worms and sell the photos to National Geographic Magazine.
Use the $$$ to upgrade your gear.

The right thing to do is go to the pet shop and buy a plastic container for pets.
Put some leaves into the container and use it to attract the Mantis into it.
Close the container when the Mantis get in and buy some worms from the pet shop.
Take out your DSLR and your macro lens.
Shoot some photos of the Mantis feeding on the worms and sell the photos to National Geographic Magazine.
Use the $$$ to upgrade your gear.

more convenient:
post ur finding in macros and close-up section.
charge admission ticket.

esp if orchid mantis.
u think is grass, ppl think is treasure..

shoot your own cover of 'house of flying daggers' with the praying mantis :)

Ermmm...so what did happen to the Praying mantis...or the TS?

TS probably is still on his 250 rounds battle with the mantis's dagger :think:...

Evicted?? Take pic first :)

put a mirror in front of ur visitor..scare it to dead...let it know how ugly it is,lol

ok.. i am back.. ;)
i took the easy way out..
just a piece of paper.. put it near it.. and it climb onto it.. out of the window it goes..
i am sure it will have a soft landing when gliding down on a piece of A4 paper..

ok.. i am back.. ;)
just a piece of paper.. put it near it.. and it climb onto it.. out of the window it goes..
i am sure it will have a soft landing when gliding down on a piece of A4 paper..

killer litter!!
unless u went out to pick up the paper and properly dispose it.. without mantis of coz.. :bsmilie:

if the mantis fly into her 'valley', ha..ha..;p

then next life u will want to reincarnate as mantis.. :bsmilie:

ok.. i am back.. ;)

Or it might make a U-turn and re-visit you, hiding in a corner..

fyi, Mantis Can fly.