How do I become a member and how much does it cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kytus

Apr 15, 2004
San Deigo
I'm considering becoming a member of this great website and I was wondering how I can start this process and how much it costs if their is a cost.

Thanks

You have just become a member by posting, how much does it cost you ??.

Kytus said:
I'm considering becoming a member of this great website and I was wondering how I can start this process and how much it costs if their is a cost.

Thanks

I'm still weird... :think:

Anyway come on... he's just being nice, being willing to pay for web membership is not something anyone would do (esp SGean... :bsmilie: )

Welcome!

If you're talking about a CS member, there ain't no membership, it's open to all photographers!

If you're talking about the gallery webspace, then you can perhaps PM Darren for more information on the costs :)

Cheerio!

Kytus said:

Thanks

Welcome to the Club!!!

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

It costs nothing to become a member here, but you are supposed to keep posting and posting until you hit the quota..... :D :D :D

Welcome to Clubsnap! :gbounce: :gbounce:

Do share your works with the community :)

Welcome Kytus ! I am NEW too :D ....however, I am not new to this site as I have always enjoyed the topics discussed and pics taken by this community. KUDOS to all !!! They always have so much to share. I have finally registered to become part of this great community this week and signed up for the AWDP Course by SLCC last evening...will start posting pics when I 'graduate' in 2 months time ;) .........KEEP IT UP, GUYS AND GALS !!! I am definitely looking foward to the the rest of my time here :bsmilie:

southern california leh..maybe he not local sg dude...thats why he may be under the impression that since thsi is a mainly sg dominated site, he not too sure so thus may have to pay up a bit

AhV said:
Welcome Kytus ! I am NEW too :D ....however, I am not new to this site as I have always enjoyed the topics discussed and pics taken by this community. KUDOS to all !!! They always have so much to share. I have finally registered to become part of this great community this week and signed up for the AWDP Course by SLCC last evening...will start posting pics when I 'graduate' in 2 months time ;) .........KEEP IT UP, GUYS AND GALS !!! I am definitely looking foward to the the rest of my time here :bsmilie:

Welcome to the Club!!!

:gbounce:

Since you are not new, just 1 bounce for you. :p

spraylord said:
Got quota meh??? :dunno: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
Of course got lah. Have you noticed that some are clasified as "New Member" while some are classified as "Member"? Quick, ask the "Modulator" how to be promoted from "New Member" to "Member". :D

Astin said:
Of course got lah. Have you noticed that some are clasified as "New Member" while some are classified as "Member"? Quick, ask the "Modulator" how to be promoted from "New Member" to "Member". :D

Then next you should also How to be promoted from "Member" to "Moderlator" :D

Thanks, well I better start posting more I don't want to be a new member forever.

Clive I have no idea what sg stands for maybe san diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.