How did your parents punish you when you were young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobiologist

Mar 13, 2007
Atlanta, GA
:):)

saw this question in hwz and the new edmw which had some interesting replies..

CS's full of people from different generations and many are parents.. so.. anyone has anything to share? :p

My dad always play the good guy....and my mom is the Mrs.Coultour....so I get to eat sugar cane from her every now and then :bsmilie:

cane and nag

Caning with the feather duster....Helicopter Kung Fu style heheh. Old School all the way man. I STILL THINK that is the way to go. Spare the rod spoil the child.

caning.

we all grew up quite ok right? hahaaaa :bsmilie:

i wont spare the rod for the kids, might spoil them, grow up to be
spoilt brats and rude. Like how i see so many kids nowadays, the
parents give in to their every demand. And the parents even
dare to chatise other parents if their kids complain in anyway.

i have seen those kids use vulgarities at their parents, and all they
get is more cajoling. Damn wrong lor. Overpampered. :nono:

spoilt kids will eventually find their life in society a lot tougher when they grow up.

Cane + bottle caps / Shell treatment!(Kneeling on the bottle cap or shell) :bsmilie:

Cane... but from parents lesser than from teachers... my primary school chinese teacher wack me almost weekly, minus the holidays...

but its kinda strange, about grandparents and parents... parents normally just wack, but grandparents always say dun wack... and the tradition lives... and so does the irony... like my mom, she wack me when i am young, naughty or not... then when now she is a grandmother to my nephew... everytime i tell her to wack the extremely naughty one... she always say, kids cannot wack 1... then keep reasoning with him, end up he still mess up my things... only when the parents come then he really behave...

cane, belt, feather duster, ruler ( both metal n wooden ) ,

half squat arms straight - kung fu style (aka zha ma)
kneel n pull ear,
kneel n hold hand high,
while kneeling either face wall , face the goddess of mercy or face the staircase

no meal ( no dinner , lunch or breakfast ) record is 1.5 days in a row ( no dinner, no break fast , no lunch and no dinner )

i have those kids use vulgarities at their parents, and all they

Many years ago, I heard that one of the best method to deal with kids as such was to tie up the kid and smear red hot chili on the fella's mouth and lips.

Forced to stand with one leg up and arms opened on a stoll in front of the house like Pat Morita in Karate Kid.

Worst was the kids in the neighbourhood came to laugh. I guess that was the biggest punishment.

3339565_profile_mbox_background.jpg

caning.

we all grew up quite ok right? hahaaaa :bsmilie:

i wont spare the rod for the kids, might spoil them, grow up to be
spoilt brats and rude. Like how i see so many kids nowadays, the
parents give in to their every demand. And the parents even
dare to chatise other parents if their kids complain in anyway.

i have those kids use vulgarities at their parents, and all they

do u believe this ? children who ill-treat their parents lived shortly.. dun believe; just observed. The laws of universe at work since day one.

do u believe this ? children who ill-treat their parents lived shortly.. dun believe; just observed. The laws of universe at work since day one.

the parents live short or the children live short...

and some law of universe also say good ppl always die young... so its good to ill treat parents? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.