How did you win your gf/bf/wife/hubby 's heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Just curious, what or how did you make the woman/man married or love you? :bsmilie:

Something to TCSS for me this boring afternoon.........

:devil:

Benign said:
Just curious, what or how did you make the woman/man married or love you? :bsmilie:

Make yourself worth it and they will make you married or love them.:bsmilie:

use money and shower them with gifts can liao :lovegrin:

*runs for shelter*

[it is not so much as to win over someone's heart, but rather it is to go after tat special someone that u think at least got a teeny weeny bit of chance. Dun go after the wrong targets and waste ur own time... eg. those that u fall all gaga over but she doesnt even heck care u a single bit. Choose the right target is the first step to win over someone]

kcuf2 said:
use money and shower them with gifts can liao :lovegrin:

*runs for shelter*

[it is not so much as to win over someone's heart, but rather it is to go after tat special someone that u think at least got a teeny weeny bit of chance. Dun go after the wrong targets and waste ur own time... eg. those that u fall all gaga over but she doesnt even heck care u a single bit. Choose the right target is the first step to win over someone]

how will you know if the target is right or wrong for you? sometimes the right target mayturn out to be wrong, and the wrong turn out to be right... :think:

kinda remember there's a simliar thread like this sometime in the past... -_-" lolx

Benign said:

Just don't let them know you're spending most of your free time running around taking photos ... until you are married :devil:

ndroo said:
Just don't let them know you're spending most of your free time running around taking photos ... until you are married :devil:

I thou shooting is not a bad hobby unless u r shooting those u r not suppose to shot :0 pls enlight me the downside who experienced before while u tell them honestly u r spend most of ur free time on photography... ;p

or they will thk that we r a photo freak... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
how will you know if the target is right or wrong for you? sometimes the right target mayturn out to be wrong, and the wrong turn out to be right... :think:

what u say is also very true la.. as the old saying goes, got fate = sure will be together one.
but then what i think is fate control only perhaps 50%, the other 50% gota grab by ownself..Regarding the thing abt right turn out to be wrong and wrong turn out to be right, the best way to determine is to just chiong for the one u like, if u chiong halfway and u realise that she erected many roadblocks in ur face, then be a gentleman and heck care her and go chase after other girls lor..[sometimes, when u heck care her, she may suddenly comes back to u :D] it really depends la... but the main thing is just chiong and try, hit roadblock, then detour and chiong again. after fail 99 times, sure will hit 1 time one la.

[if not, dun worry, u got brothers here in clubsnap who will lim kopi with u and go shootings :lovegrin: ]

Frankly speaking, if u really need to "win" it then its not worth to fight. Love comes naturally, both of u will know it when it comes...

Earn their trust and confidence and also trust them and be confident of them....

And above all be patient and keep up what you have earned and you will never fail in a relationship....

Sharf

Benign said:

good sex. a key to any great relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.