how did u get the money to buy a d70 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
it seems i will have to wait for another 6 mths or more to save enuf money for a damn d70 while others....the moment it was released..it was flying off the shelves...

where did u get all these money ? :( :cry: :sweat:

poor boy

maybe can try robbing after that try hidding in tekong :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
just kidding lar,

like majere2sg said,
work and save lor....
btw i also didn't own D70,
invested in digital viewcam instead.... after saving for many months

Save up lor, inbetween meals snacks can be saved, for me it's about $2-$3 per snack.

Walk home if possible, I do that after alighting from MRT, healthy & enjoy 'scenary' :bsmilie:

I save $1.26c like that in the morning & evening alone.

Alternatively, work OT until very late, claim cab fare, best, the $$ comes back next month & you save lor. And don't have to pay for transport back home :)

Btw, I still saving also $3.06 saved for my DSLR :)

i used the money earned from my student intership program which was $1K + and sold my old E-10 system. and a little money was sponsered from my mom too... but mostly myself... but now i sold it all and got back a D70 and a lens very limited though....

espn said:
Save up lor, inbetween meals snacks can be saved, for me it's about $2-$3 per snack.

Walk home if possible, I do that after alighting from MRT, healthy & enjoy 'scenary' :bsmilie:

Alternatively, work OT until very late, claim cab fare, best, the $$ comes back next month & you save lor. And don't have to pay for transport back home :)

Aiya.. why make your life miserable.. just use your webcam and torchlight lar... :bsmilie:

so far i only got ard 400-500 plus only...LONG way to go man..by then probably D4H come out liaoz

espn said:

wah super saver! haha... i save too! i use bus pass! SUPER SAVER! haha. then i dun buy water i always carry or drink taps. if required usually use sch water cooler.

and a point to note girl friends are really money zapper ;p

save up so hard just to get a camera ar ?u dun have camera to shoot with now meh ?

if u could not get enough money to own it, get yourself enough reasons not to own it.

life will be much easier.

$2100 can go for a nice holiday liao wor..more chances to improve and satisfy ur photography..better than spending $2100 and still shoot the same thing..

Beg... Steal...Borrow.... :blah: :blah: :blah:
not easy to save in singapore u know, too many temptation liao :hearts:
buy 4D, toto, big sweep lah :devil:

as the price of camera drops and as u save, i am sure u will have enough to own a DSLR one day but until then, focus on what your existing cam can achieve now rather than what it cannot do compard to D70, con't to take picture,
u will live a happier life :)

acetylcholine said:
got cam...but want to upgrade mah

ask yourself what is your current finiacial status, and do you need a DSLR? if you are shooting short of a handful of rolls/ week, there is little reason for a DSLR (IMHO) as by the time you wish to upgrade again, it might not have serve your 2.1k worth.

jus my 2.1 cents worth...

acetylcholine said:
it seems i will have to wait for another 6 mths or more to save enuf money for a damn d70 while others....the moment it was released..it was flying off the shelves...

where did u get all these money ? :( :cry: :sweat:

poor boy

If I have to steal I would :devil:

Remember this is a never ending game, after D70 than what more lens and D80 ??. Buy within your means and always remember the eye behind the lens is the most important and not the equipment. It can be little camera big picture leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.