How did Richard Yong escape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. He left before he was declared a bankrupt.

Simple. He left before he was declared a bankrupt.

You mean our Elite leaders are so simple minded, letting him leave before being made a bankrupt?

Durai? Last I heard he is holidaying in 6 countries with the blessing of the Judge.... He come back? Wait long long...

And as our great, even knowing, full of infinite wisdom, full of foresight, leaders would then next say "LETS MOVE ON!!" and the whole matter will be swept under the door..

Okay who is the next charity that need to do show?? Quick get those MediaCorp artistes to do dangerous stunts to earn money again!

he probably used the word "Abang, boleh tolong?" , a common phrase which we all try across the causeway.

Durai? Last I heard he is holidaying in 6 countries with the blessing of the Judge.... He come back? Wait long long...

And as our great, even knowing, full of infinite wisdom, full of foresight, leaders would then next say "LETS MOVE ON!!" and the whole matter will be swept under the door..

Okay who is the next charity that need to do show?? Quick get those MediaCorp artistes to do dangerous stunts to earn money again!

Come on... IT's An Honest Mistake.:bsmilie:

You mean our Elite leaders are so simple minded, letting him leave before being made a bankrupt?

Hallo, I'm an elite leader. I think you'll murder someone tomorrow and 90% chance the judge will sentence you to 10 years in jail. Let me impound your passport first.

Wait. Throw you into prison today since you're going to jail anyway...

Hallo, I'm an elite leader. I think you'll murder someone tomorrow and 90% chance the judge will sentence you to 10 years in jail. Let me impound your passport first.

Wait. Throw you into prison today since you're going to jail anyway...

Isn't this the normal procedure?:dunno:

If Sirus Black can escape from the Azakaban, why not??

How did Richard Yong escape? .... most likely thru a pack of peanuts :dunno:

But seriously, most of you got the fact wrong. He didn't "escape" at all. He juz didnt come back from holiday.
No one will ever believe that he would escape since his punishment is not that terrible, probably juz being a bankrupt, stay in Changi for a short while and come out can still enjoy his wealth with his family. By not coming back, he is either too stupid or he has too much $$$ oversea. :think:

If you have $7mil, your path will also be smooth.
No new story here. If you got the dough, you can start a new life with a new identity elsewhere, if you are poor, you go to the slammer.

Paris Hilton still went 2 jail le. she's richer than Rich(really meh?)ard Yong rite?

think he dug his way 2 freedom. if any1 spot him on holiday or business trip u kno wad 2 do. demand 4 cash reward when u r back har! ;p

Paris Hilton still went 2 jail le. she's richer than Rich(really meh?)ard Yong rite?

Paris Hilton has too much to lose by running away. She will become more famous by going to jail, not to mention selling her story to publishers. Same with Martha Stewart.

he was obviously allowed to escape. he knows too much.

You guys must have heard of Rajan Pillai, the "Biscuit King". He ran off to India on an SIA flight even while his passport was impounded by the court.
He is supposed to be dead, though there are rumours that say the body was a "stunt double" and he is still alive somewhere.

How did Richard Yong escape? .... most likely thru a pack of peanuts :dunno:

But seriously, most of you got the fact wrong. He didn't "escape" at all. He juz didnt come back from holiday.
No one will ever believe that he would escape since his punishment is not that terrible, probably juz being a bankrupt, stay in Changi for a short while and come out can still enjoy his wealth with his family. By not coming back, he is either too stupid or he has too much $$$ oversea. :think:

he went for hols... He took 1st class??:bsmilie: ....or budget airline?

If you have $7mil, your path will also be smooth.
No new story here. If you got the dough, you can start a new life with a new identity elsewhere, if you are poor, you go to the slammer.

What do think his new identity is?

Pamela Anderson Yong? :lovegrin: :sweatsm:

Maybe he was told to bye bye sayonara?? Same for Durai.....

So that some impt person can then say "LET"S MOVE ON!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.