How come not allowed to post attachments?

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
I was trying to attach some photos to my post... then realize that my posting rule box says "You may NOT post attachments." How come har? Then how to put up photos? :confused:

Also, the FAQ refers to a "Pictures and Albums" link in the User Control menu. None found.

UncleFai... after 88 posts already, you should be familar with Clubsnap's functionality mah...

See under the sticky threads of Newbies Corner about how to upload photos.

I was trying to attach some photos to my post... then realize that my posting rule box says "You may NOT post attachments." How come har? Then how to put up photos? :confused:
Go to any posting with pic embedded (Do note: embedded, not attached. That's a different thing.) and click on the 'Reply' button. Have a careful look at the quoted posting and the link embedding the image. None of these images points to Clubsnap forum, some to Clubsnap gallery (with has its own upload function), most point to Flickr and other websites.
Hope that helps :)

UncleFai... after 88 posts already, you should be familar with Clubsnap's functionality mah...

See under the sticky threads of Newbies Corner about how to upload photos.

Well, I did my part by reading up the "FAQ" in the main menu... those seems to be out of date which was why I got confused.