How come no new DLSR from Nikon or Fuji at this PMA2003 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

longman

Dec 12, 2002
South
Visit site
How come still no new DLSR from Nikon or Fuji at this PMA2003 ? :eek:

My source confirmed me with a little mistake according to his last message: Sigma will buy over Nikon and Fuji and the existing F mount will disappear in 2 years...

Originally posted by tomshen
My source confirmed me with a little mistake according to his last message: Sigma will buy over Nikon and Fuji and the existing F mount will disappear in 2 years...
:what: r u sure? where u get this fr?

Sigma will buy over Nikon and Fuji ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

dun be evil lah tomshen... every1 blur blur now. :bsmilie:

your source from where? x-files ah? ;)

Originally posted by Larry
dun be evil lah tomshen... every1 blur blur now. :bsmilie:

your source from where? x-files ah? ;)

I'm sure Tomshen's didn't get it right, hrm, it should be Olympus, not Sigma.

:heart:

Originally posted by togu
I'm sure Tomshen's didn't get it right, hrm, it should be Olympus, not Sigma.

:heart:
:rolleyes: :what: , now become olympus, you mean olympus will buy over Nikon & Fuji ????? :rolleyes: :what:

Originally posted by longman
:rolleyes: :what: , now become olympus, you mean olympus will buy over Nikon & Fuji ????? :rolleyes: :what:
Thought it's Pentax ?

tomshen :kok: Longman
aosis :kok: Longman
Togu :kok: Longman
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by aosis
Thought it's Pentax ?

so pentax will buy over nikon, olympus, sigma and fujifilm now? and all the A B C D E F mount will disappear from market in 1 year?:bsmilie:

yeah rite :kok: :kok:

not funny ;(

ur all wrong, is Clubsnap will buy over Nikon, Fuji & Canon......Daren! Simon! Is that true :devil: :gbounce: :rbounce:

You know why?

Remember the old maxim "If it ain't broke, don't fix it?"

Nikon D100 and Fuji S2 Pro are as good as it gets. Unlike some other camera which needs to be replaced with a new model. :devil:

Also unlike another company which previously does not have a DSLR, so makes sense to release on now.

Regards
CK

:eek: , you're right...:D

Now, go count the number of people who just bought a D60 and heard the news. Compare their frustration to the people like us who hoped for new F-mount DSLRs and got disappointed. ;p

Regards
CK

Oh, and let's not forget a certain German camera manufacturer, instead of coming up with a digital camera, chose to hype up a camera based on the best of breed of 2 previous cameras, yet offers no significant advantages over any of them. :devil:

And it probably cost more than a EOS 10D.

Regards
CK

ur all wrong, is Clubsnap will buy over Nikon, Fuji & Canon......Daren! Simon! Is that true :devil: :gbounce: :rbounce:

this is the most lilely scenario. i can't say everything though. under NDA :D

Originally posted by Red Dawn
this is the most lilely scenario. i can't say everything though. under NDA :D

NDA = ???
I was thought Fuji will launch new DSLR with Super CCD4 ...;p

NDA = ???
NDA = non-disclosure agreement

means they will sue your pants off if you open your big mouth and blab about confidential stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.